Everything works except this small thing...
Ok, this is no big problem but it does annoy me quite a bit.

Video is fine, all menus are smooth EXCEPT the video menu.

Just when i start and hover the mouse over the video menu everything starts lagging. I can see the rolling text in the bottom right jumping instead of rolling. The mouse gets hard to maneuver. The picture that fade in with the default skin just takes extra long. As soon as a select a source it is gone (files, library, movies, tv-shows). No other menu does this. Only the first stage of the video menu.

This is not a big problem but still annoying. this one little thing.

ZOTAC MAG MAGHD-ND01-U
Ubuntu 10.04
Latest Nvidia drivers..

If install the latest XBMCfreak from the repository this problem does not exist.
Only happens when i install ofiicial XBMC from the official repository.

Anyone have the same problem? Please tell me if I should include any logs.

It really destroys the feeling of xbmc for me Confused

(anyone know where i can get xbmcfreak stable repository so i can use plugins and skins? maybe that would be a solution)
You always should include logs with a problem description Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I am using xbmcfreak-livecd-10-08-svn32178 HDD install on a revo 3610. Its been stable and i have been able to use plugins and skins.
OK, hmm..

I dont want to use xbmc live. The only place i can find a repocitory for xbmcfreak is: http://www.xbmcfreak.nl/en/xbmcfreak-ubuntu-repository/

In the comment section they talk about the current change from plugins to addons and that skin/plugins wont work.

EDIT; As I have switched between the some settings must have been left somewhere. I deleted everything I could find at all paths and reinstalled the official xbmc. Now everything works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Everything works except this small thing...0