• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Cirrus
Hi all,

I'm loving this skin - definately my new fave! I have one small problem...when i'm going through the TV Shows view, i get graphical corruption in the form of horizontal colored lines that are going across the width of the screen, sometimes in the center, and sometimes along the entire bottom of the view (where the description/episode info is). If i play an episode, sometimes it will go away, only to randomly come back as i'm browsing through the shows list. It almost looks like it's taking a small graphic and stretching it to the width of the screen for some reason.

Thoughts? Is this a problem with the skin, or something that's misconfigured in my XBMC? I'm using the latest build from the SVN for XBMC, and the latest build of the skin (8/13/10), although this problem showed up in previous versions of the skin as well.

Thanks!
any idea why recently added keeps failing

http://pastebin.com/HLGipzHm

Also a question,

Is there any chance of adding a watched check box/indicator to the wall based movie views? if you don't want to that's cool but just wondering if it's something you've considered.
Looking better every revision, RecentlyAdded.py is still breaking for me (XMBC Svn-r32246) but the rest of the skin seems functional. I would also recommend making the background on the recently added box on the homescreen less-transparent.

Other than that it's looking good, also, could we see a fanart view for the tv shows in the future?
Running this skin on latest Dharma. My MPAA icons won't show. For some movies im getting a black and white icon saying that the film hasn't been rated, but mostly no icon is showing at all. What am i missing?
Bkam Wrote:Any plans to add support for XBMC Subtitles ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...+subtitles

Crookas is that something on your todo list?
Becouse i really need it soo i can DL subs , its what keeping me away from using your skin .
Crookas Wrote:Image

Any chance we could have an option to turn off the watched status tick that appears in this view?
Well, what can I say... ask and it shall be given.. thanks for the custom home favs and playlists. Excellent!!! This skin looks amazing at 100" processed to 1080p!!!

Ditto on Buchabay's custom background for custom menu items. I'll use the black screen for now.

New Default skin now. Gorgeous, and I cannot say enough about the media data icons. They are getting a lot of compliments... Wink especially the DTS icons.
Bkam Wrote:Crookas is that something on your todo list?
Becouse i really need it soo i can DL subs , its what keeping me away from using your skin .

Subs work :S .

I've only used the "built in" ones but that subtitle plugin should work as 1.1.1 has added (some) addon support.

Try it Big Grin
snuffy1pro Wrote:Ditto on Buchabay's custom background for custom menu items. I'll use the black screen for now.

If it defaulted to the icon of the add-on/favourite that would be good (eg iplayer icon for the iplayer addon)
DannyDroid Wrote:Subs work :S .

I've only used the "built in" ones but that subtitle plugin should work as 1.1.1 has added (some) addon support.

Try it Big Grin

I dont think you and me are talking about the same things Smile , what we need is the button on the OSD to get this plugin to work soo we need little more then just the addon support
dave77 Wrote:If it defaulted to the icon of the add-on/favourite that would be good (eg iplayer icon for the iplayer addon)

I am referring to the Favorites and smart-playlists I added to the main menu. In the skin settings, the option to use a custom background is not available. Example. I have smart-playlists and favorites pointing to folder contents on my server. ie "Foreign Films" folder, "Film Noir," folder, "Anime" etet. Main menu items are there but the background picture is black because there is not an option to use a custom background picture or pictures folder. Also there are no icons to default to as these are not addons or plugins that I added to Favorites. I believe you are asking something different then my request, and butchabays, and a few others. I could put a picture named "folder" in the individual media folders, but I would rather not take the time to find pics and rename them for all of my folders.
I've posted the link to an updated version that allows you to set the background for your custom home menu items.

Thats pretty much all this update covers though - haven't had time to do much else lately. Still investigating the script issues some people are having.

Enjoy.
Crookas Wrote:I've posted the link to an updated version that allows you to set the background for your custom home menu items. Enjoy.

Yeess!!!!! OK for sure now cirrus is my default skin.... Thanks, been waiting...

Question, are you going to open up the Main Menu items sub menu to custom favs/playlist as well?

ie "Movies" "TV Shows" sub menus.

Snuff..........
@Crookas
Thanks again Crookas for your hard work. Skin is almost perfect. Two things I miss from other skins.
I miss information for the actual position of the movie on the HDD (I have more than 3000 movies on several disks). I need this for maintaing, updating movies with better copies etc. It is not big deal but it is very useful info and it will be nice to have it on info screen.
Working subtitle script.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cirrus6