• 84(current)
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use MCE remote in XBMC under Windows the easy way
Oh great, glad to hear it.
Maybe baijuxavior can enlighten us on what ^!{VK74} means ?
(2014-12-17, 00:56)rasmu Wrote: Oh great, glad to hear it.
Maybe baijuxavior can enlighten us on what ^!{VK74} means ?

VK74 is F5. Instead of ^!{VK74} you can write ^!{F5}
Yeah my mistake, so don't know why vk74 doesn't work
(2014-12-17, 20:24)rasmu Wrote: Yeah my mistake, so don't know why vk74 doesn't work

He may have replaced the shortcut. Quoting your own code:

send, ^!{VK74} - CTRL+ALT+F5

send ^#{F5} - CTRL+WIN+F5
Yeah I saw that, I meant I don't know why vk74 doesn't work and F5 works.
Does vk74 work on your computer ?
Maybe you could replace vk74 by f5 in your code.
Hi All

in my system i have version 2.60.12, I must to install only the last version of customregis or what Huh

thank you for your help

ps: the "first installer" is not available to download
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
Hi,

I can be wrong, but I think that before the update to Kodi 14.0 and upgrading the GSB_Script_AllinOne script. I could pause and play a video with the Play button. Now I can only Play a video with the play button, but the Pause Button can Pause and Play. Is there a way to reveres the keys or set them like in XBMC 13.2? I used the "XBMC Custom Registry setup 4 MCE Remotes"

Edit. I just restored my old Keymap from a week ago. The Play button now completely doesn't work. It seems Kodi changed something with the Play Button.
(2015-01-02, 15:36)Hetfiled Wrote: Hi All

in my system i have version 2.60.12, I must to install only the last version of customregis or what Huh

thank you for your help

ps: the "first installer" is not available to download

anybody ?
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
(2015-01-06, 07:55)Ryuuji Wrote: Hi,

I can be wrong, but I think that before the update to Kodi 14.0 and upgrading the GSB_Script_AllinOne script. I could pause and play a video with the Play button. Now I can only Play a video with the play button, but the Pause Button can Pause and Play. Is there a way to reveres the keys or set them like in XBMC 13.2? I used the "XBMC Custom Registry setup 4 MCE Remotes"

Edit. I just restored my old Keymap from a week ago. The Play button now completely doesn't work. It seems Kodi changed something with the Play Button.

Yes I have the same thing on Kodi Helix
(2015-01-06, 20:47)rasmu Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 07:55)Ryuuji Wrote: Hi,

Yes I have the same thing on Kodi Helix

Thank God I'm not the only one. The only problem is: is this a problem with Kodi or the script or the keymap.xml?
Sorry guys I have no time to go through every single issue anymore, but if you visit my site you will find all what you need.

Any one using Xbmc version 13 and below should install Xbmccustomregis v2.71.58

or if you use KODI v14 or above install Xbmccustomregis v2.80.01

and regarding the play and pause buttons its a KODI thing play only play and pause only pause. Play cant pause like it use to unless you have one of those remotes that has only one button for play / pause. Edit: I think there is a solution for this to use "playpause" in KODI keyboard.xml instead of play only since its a redundant function now. I will update Xbmccustomregis to fix this soon. Wink

I recommend every one install KODI v14 and Xbmccustomregis v2.80.01 for hassle free hopefully. because xbmc 13 and releases in between 13.2 and 14 has compatibility issues.

Kind regards,
EG.
Download this keyboard.xml v2.50 to fix play / pause issue for KODI 14. extract file to your %AppData%\kodi\userdata\keymaps and restart KODI then you should play and pause from the play button.

this is a quick fix for you guys i will release the new installer in due time but you wont need it after using the above keyboard.xml v2.50.

Cheers,
EG.
Thank you so much elitegamer360 for the play/pause fix.
Hi Guys
By now I am confused and frustrated reading and trying all possible workarounds to something that worked out of the box.
I mean the Play/Pause/FF/Stop/RWD buttons on my MCE compatible remote.
I have a Win7 that runs Kodi and as many people have mentioned, since upgrading to Kodi these buttons will not work anymore.
None of the tools like "Showkey.exe" or the Kodi addon "Keymap editor"wont even recognize these keys as any other keys. So I cannot even understand what to map there.
My remote is this. Im using Antec fusion IR receiver for it.

Is there a solution to this? Has anyone managed to get this to work on Kodi?
(2015-01-16, 19:55)dbenyakar Wrote: Hi Guys
By now I am confused and frustrated reading and trying all possible workarounds to something that worked out of the box.
I mean the Play/Pause/FF/Stop/RWD buttons on my MCE compatible remote.
I have a Win7 that runs Kodi and as many people have mentioned, since upgrading to Kodi these buttons will not work anymore.
None of the tools like "Showkey.exe" or the Kodi addon "Keymap editor"wont even recognize these keys as any other keys. So I cannot even understand what to map there.
My remote is this. Im using Antec fusion IR receiver for it.

Is there a solution to this? Has anyone managed to get this to work on Kodi?

Check your imon manager and make sure that the remote type is selected as mce.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use MCE remote in XBMC under Windows the easy way15