power on buton
what does this button doHuh
on the amdroid remote??
Wakes the media centre over lan
but howHuh

i press it and nothing happens....xbmc wont start...i must start it manually

if so my remote works well...most of the time...the tv shows only 70% of the episodes starts playing
Through Wake on Lan.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
but how can i start xbmc from android phone

i dont want to put xbmc in startup in windows...i want to start it from the phone

howHuh

Big Grin
I already posted the answer in the other thread you opened. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78167
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
the_alien Wrote:I already posted the answer in the other thread you opened. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78167

found it...i use gpad...

it will be great in xbmc remote to have a gpad for mouse users..Laugh
I read the thread posted above and it says 'don't know what to do for windows' how would I start XBMC from a Windows 7 desktop from my droid? Thanks.
Cartierusm Wrote:I read the thread posted above and it says 'don't know what to do for windows' how would I start XBMC from a Windows 7 desktop from my droid? Thanks.

now i use eventghost for android ..i can start the xbmc or any other program
and you can even create an adroid widget...so first i press start xbmc than start xbmc
kris2k Wrote:now i use eventghost for android ..i can start the xbmc or any other program
and you can even create an adroid widget...so first i press start xbmc than start xbmc

Doesn't this require an IR receiver though?

I'm also interested in finding out how to start XBMC on a Windows machine. I imagine you'd need some sort of remote access privileges on the phone that's allow you to send an instruction to your Windows machine (over wi-fi) to run the xbmc exe.

Don't know how easy that would be to code/ how safe it would be, but that's just my .02.

Thanks devs for the awsomeness of this remote Smile
i install evenghost from android market and plugin for windows and now i can create layouts or even widget in my android phone....is very easy
kris2k Wrote:i install evenghost from android market and plugin for windows and now i can create layouts or even widget in my android phone....is very easy

if you don't mind could you please write up a small tutorial? I now have EG installed on my phone and PC. How do I make the communication link between the 2?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
power on buton0