Bug: ratings are all -1.0
Hey,

Just in case no one has mentioned it, I've had a look in the forum but it seems no one has.

With the latest XBMC build rev 32343 all my movies are rated -1.0.

I don't know if it was like that before the update from 31xxx or if it's since the 0.83 build. Oo I've had no internet nor wifi for a month on my HTPC so I haven't used the remote nor XBMC for a while, therefore I jumped from an old version of XBMC remote (before it was on the market) to this new one.

I rarely use the library function I just use the remote and music...

Thanks for the great work!
You sure that's not a XBMC issue? Did you try to rescan your library? Does the problem go away when you restart the remote app?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
works fine now...but not all tv shows are showingSad
freezy Wrote:You sure that's not a XBMC issue? Did you try to rescan your library? Does the problem go away when you restart the remote app?

For some reason since yesterday it works again... Oo

I've restarted the remote app quite a few times and rescanned the library so I'm not too sure what fixed it - sorry
HTPC : Acer Revo R3600 / 2GB PC6400 / 2x500GB Samsung 2.5" SATAII / Roland UA1-EX
Software : Arch linux / LUKS / Openbox / xbmc-svn

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug: ratings are all -1.00