Can't get Revo to wake via USB remote
Hey all, I've got an Acer Revo 1600 and the nMedia Model# HTPCKB (B & S) (http://www.nmediapc.com/RFKB3.htm) which works great for all the functions within XBMC.

However, I've tried setting it up wehre when I hibernate the Revo I can wake it back up via the remote and for whatever reason it won't do it. Any ideas?? I also notice that during the initial boot my keyboard won't work during the BIOS entry screen (you know when you can hit F8, F10 etc.)

I'm thinking perhaps this particular keyboard/remote combo might not work for what I'm looking to do.

I have double checked in the BIOS to ensure that "USB Wake" is enabled.
Is there any programming of the keys on the remote maybe?

Any other ideas for a cheap yet solid wireless remote that you know will work out of the box and supports USB wake??
BUMP

No one else with a Revo have any insight?
you need to enable wake from USB within ubuntu

please see appropriate threads and google
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
xbmc version?
are you able to wake with the keyboard?

can recommend HP MCE Remote. got mine from 'the Bay' for less than £10 remote and receiver.
Sorry, I'm running XBMC Live 9.11 repack CD. And no cannot wake via keyboard either. I was unaware that you have to enable wake via Ubuntu so I might try that first. Google here I come.
Running XBMC Live 9.11 repack on Acer Revo 1600 with 2GB RAM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get Revo to wake via USB remote0