DialogAddonSettings won't disappear when exiting Music Visualisation
In the process of porting my homebrew Aeon to Dharma (currently running on a Mac Mini 10.6.4 using r32393) but I can't seem to get the DialogAddonSettings window to go away when pressing 'x' to exit the MusicVisualisation? (I know the proper behaviour is to OK/Cancel the dialog first, but its still possible).

So whilst in MusicVisualisation I bring up the OSD then the DialogAddonSettings window to display the vis settings, like so:

Now when I press 'x' to return to the playlist (rather than OK-ing or Cancel-ing the dialog), it doesn't disappear, and I get this (which I can only make go away by OK-ing or Cancel-ing):

Note that I've followed the instructions to replace the "old" window activation in MusicOSD.xml

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(121)</onclick>

with        

<onclick>Addon.Default.OpenSettings(xbmc.player.musicviz)</onclick>

What am I doing wrong? I've added the proper <WindowClose> event animations as far as I can tell. Is there any way around this, such as a Addon.Default.CloseSettings? I just can't figure it out!
Does it happen in Confluence? If so, you're not doing anything wrong, so post a bug report on trac.

If not, try and see what differences (if any) you have there.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Does it happen in Confluence? If so, you're not doing anything wrong, so post a bug report on trac.

If not, try and see what differences (if any) you have there.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Sorry, I should have thought to try that too, first instinct is always to blame myself! Blush

Anyway, the answer is yes. The problem is exactly the same in Confluence. Incidentally, both DialogAddonSettings *and* DialogSelect don't go away when exiting MusicVisualisation (see screenshots below - the dialogs are still shown in the songs view), but the VisualizationPresetList does disappear if you happen to have it on screen

I've now posted a trac ticket.

DialogAddonSettings:

DialogSelect:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogAddonSettings won't disappear when exiting Music Visualisation0