TheTVDB Not Scraping When It Should? Anyone Else?
Question 
Weird one. Last night I copied this to my "The Daily Show" folder:

The Colbert Report - S06E96.avi
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - S15E96.avi

Scrape at TheTVDB didn't find it. It's found the last 3 dozen w/ the same naming convention.

Tonight I load 4 shows, including:

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - S15E97.avi

The other 3 shows scraped just fine (Rescue Me, Louis, Hell's Kitchen).

TheTVDB is showing them, my naming convention hasn't changed in months....has this ever happened before to anyone? I'm at a loss.
The debug log will likely show you what is going on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:The debug log will likely show you what is going on.

Here it is:
http://pastebin.com/0TYqXUcn

I tried to give it a look...if I'm reading it right it checked the folder, found nothing new and moved on. Can't seem to see any notice of why it didn't see the new files. Then again, I've never tried to read one of these before.

Oh, and I got the log by turning on XMBC, turning Debug on, going to TV Shows, Choosing "Update Library", when it finished, I went and turned Debug off and exited XBMC.
Refresh the show while you're debug logging. That build is quite old, and any issues back then may have been resolved perhaps. Unless you have a problem with recent Dharma nightlies there's not much I can do to help.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:Refresh the show while you're debug logging. That build is quite old, and any issues back then may have been resolved perhaps. Unless you have a problem with recent Dharma nightlies there's not much I can do to help.

I thought "Update Library", where it goes through all my movies and tv shows is all I can do to refresh the show list. There's "Set New Content" which seems to do the same thing. I can do specific show refreshes?

I used that release because it was stable at the time. Everything worked great. Didn't want to keep messing with new XBMC versions if I didn't have to. I'm surprised that with no changes 1 part of a process just ceased to work though...but I'm no programmer. Smile If this keeps up and other shows stop updating, I'll look into updating.
Hi
I'm having some problem too. It started maybe a few months ago and still is problem with recent Dharma.

If I scan for new content it finds nothing new.
If I refresh and choose not to update all episodes, it finds nothing new.
But if I refresh and update all episodes, everything is fine.

Maybe problem with sub folders...
Here's my log:
http://zarafa.pastebin.com/2hW5b1X3
Nothing abnormal in the log, other than when you did a lookup on "Season 1".

We need a log where it fails to find new episodes.

Cheers,
Jonathan

I was standing on the folder "Are We There Yet" when I scanned for new content, not on the sub folder "Season 1"

Also if I go to Videos|TV shows and select "Are We There Yet?" and run "Scan for new content" same thing.
http://pastebin.com/TrDwQUdW

If I stand on "Season 1" and scan for new content it's working...

The full structure is like this:
h:\Filmer och TV - Temp\HD x264 - TV\Are We There Yet\Season 1\Are.We.There.Yet.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE\are.we.there.yet.s01e01.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.mkv

The TV show content is set on the folder "Are We There Yet" (Selected folder contains a single TV show)

/edit/
If I set content on a folder higher up (HD x264 - TV) and choose to exclude other paths/sub folders than "Are We There Yet", everything seams to be ok.

Thanks
j0cke Wrote:If I set content on a folder higher up (HD x264 - TV) and choose to exclude other paths/sub folders than "Are We There Yet", everything seams to be ok.

Thanks

Can you tell me how you do that? I've only ever known to choose either "Set New Content" and "Update Library" options once I'm inside "TV Shows", since I don't get the options on the main menu.

Also, I'm using Aeon Showmix, which might be why I'm not getting how you're doing such specific updates?
dukeofcrydee Wrote:Also, I'm using Aeon Showmix, which might be why I'm not getting how you're doing such specific updates?
Yes that might be right. I'm using Confluence so I can't tell, sorry.
I decided to start fresh with my TV shows, so now I'll use a main folder for shows I like to have in XBMC's library.
But like jmarshall pointed out, maybe it's time to update your XBMC anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB Not Scraping When It Should? Anyone Else?0