• 3(current)
what file must be change to accomplish this?
<width>1240</width> is the problem.

What I do is open up a logo, 400x155, in paint or PS, then I change the values in there and that program does the width/hieght calculations for me.

If you're trying to have the logo always center put it in a <group> then use the <align>center</align>. Or just use the old school posx/posy to position.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
1. trying to fit more options on the myvideonav. gonna try to move options to the beginning of the bar and not have the huge border. what files need to be change for this?

2. is there a scrolling command for labels or just for textboxes?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Hi mcborzu ... I've one more question - sorry Wink

In which file can I edit the Cast and Role View?

I search the 720p folder for "ListItem.CastAndRole" but no luck.

I just found something in DialogVideoInfo.xml

Code:
<control type="button" id="5">
<description>Cast/Review</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>206</label>
</control>

But this ist just so Button from the Option Menu.
my guess is that the cast info starts at line 857 or search for "actor image". and the namelist right under there id="50". is it that u wanna change?
Yap ... Thats what I looked for ...

Thx ... I searched for "castandrole" ... So I didn't found that code ... ^^
search for what u see and not what u think it's called Big Grin
mcborzu Wrote:<width>1240</width> is the problem.

What I do is open up a logo, 400x155, in paint or PS, then I change the values in there and that program does the width/hieght calculations for me.

If you're trying to have the logo always center put it in a <group> then use the <align>center</align>. Or just use the old school posx/posy to position.

Have gone back to the X/Y I tried teh width thing as it did align center just streched the image :-(
But I think I have it now thanks again.
Hi,
I've now tried for the first time this skin and I'm very pleased with it!
Only one doubt:
what I have to change in Viewtype_Showcase.xml
here I suppose:
Quote:<control type="image">
<posx>1010</posx>
<posy>30</posy>
<width>261</width>
<height>147</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<texture background="true" diffuse="tv-landscape/landscapematteFO.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg]</texture>
<fadetime>200</fadetime>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>998</posx>
<posy>20</posy>
<width>284</width>
<height>166</height>
<texture>tv-landscape/landscapeframeFO.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>1010</posx>
<posy>200</posy>
<width>261</width>
<height>147</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<texture background="true" diffuse="tv-landscape/landscapematteFO.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb2.jpg]</texture>
<fadetime>200</fadetime>
</control>
to have both extrathumbs randomly changing (I've more than two thumbs in the folder) every2-4 seconds?

I found a similar request for aeon skin, but I wasn't able to fit this mod to the Night skin!

I apologize for my poor english and for my request, maybe "too easy to ask"... thank you!
Xelloss Wrote:Hi,
I've now tried for the first time this skin and I'm very pleased with it!
Only one doubt:
what I have to change in Viewtype_Showcase.xml
here I suppose:

to have both extrathumbs randomly changing (I've more than two thumbs in the folder) every2-4 seconds?

I found a similar request for aeon skin, but I wasn't able to fit this mod to the Night skin!

I apologize for my poor english and for my request, maybe "too easy to ask"... thank you!

Look at the <multiimage> code at top of MyvideoNav.xml. Take one of those code blocks and change that same code block in Showcase to:

Quote:<imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/]</imagepath>

This is off the top of my head, play around and if you don't get it let me know...

Thanks, I was able to mod the Showcase xml so that thumbs change randomly (the only issue is that sometimes both the thumbs are the same)! Strangely after a couple of reboots (without changing anything) the entire showcase visualization doesn't appear in xbmc anymore, forcing me to restore the original file..
Well, I'm going to try more!

Anyway I take the chance to suggest this as official skin feature Wink

thanks again!
Yo mcborzu,
thanx very much for releasing my request on your last update and ofcourse for all your patience and effort to release such a fantastic skin.

One question:
Is there a possibility to hide Plot in Wall View ? You could maybe indicate me where i have to change the code.

Cheers

Sorry double posted, thanx for answering.
Which file (and which line) do i have to edit if i want faster random cycling for the extrafanarts in tv show & movie area (library mode)... for most of my movies and show a have more than 10 fanarts, so i think a faster cycling would be great so i dont have to wait so long for each next picture... its round about 8 seconds at the moment... 3-4 seconds would be great...

Thanx for your help...!
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
Danielocean Wrote:Which file (and which line) do i have to edit if i want faster random cycling for the extrafanarts in tv show & movie area (library mode)... for most of my movies and show a have more than 10 fanarts, so i think a faster cycling would be great so i dont have to wait so long for each next picture... its round about 8 seconds at the moment... 3-4 seconds would be great...

Thanx for your help...!

MyVideoNav.xml line 53 starts 'extrafanart' code

Play with these values:
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>1000</fadetime>

thank you... i will try it...
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
what type of fonts does the skin support, i was thinking of changing the color and style of font on home, and would like to know which line and which file i would use. thanks
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
what file must be change to accomplish this?0