• 4(current)
what file must be change to accomplish this?
Those lines start line 135 Home.xml for Vertical, and line 24 in Includes_Homes_Horizontal.xml for Horizontal

Quote:<control type="label">
<width>500</width>
<height>61</height>
<posx>150</posx>
<posy>91</posy>
<font>Font_Bartowski_MainMenu</font>
<textcolor>38b8b7b7</textcolor>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.label]</label>
<animation effect="slide" end="-600,0" time="300" condition="ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus">conditional</animation>
</control>
</itemlayout>
<focusedlayout width="741" height="121">
<control type="label">
<width>741</width>
<height>341</height>
<posx>150</posx>
<posy>95</posy>
<font>Font_Bartowski_MainMenu_Focus</font>
<textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.label]</label>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-300" time="300" condition="ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus">conditional</animation>
</control>

Then look up and change those bolded lines in Font.xml

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
thank you sir. and is there a list of colors on the forum, the way that they go into the xml file, for instance "38b8b7b7", is this the way the colors are represented? If so is there a list of what colors go with the character sets. thanks again
1slimm31 Wrote:thank you sir. and is there a list of colors on the forum, the way that they go into the xml file, for instance "38b8b7b7", is this the way the colors are represented? If so is there a list of what colors go with the character sets. thanks again

I use PS or google "color picker" to use an online color chooser. The two number/letters in front of b8b7b7 is the transparency of the text. The b8b7b7 is he actual color. ff = full transparent 38 means 38% transparent.

I actually don't know exactly of this works I mostly just trial and error with those two numbers in front of b8b7b7...

quick quest, where do the fonts have to be installed at in the skin for them to show up, i changed the info on home.xml but the changes arent appearing, thanks

***never mind found out i put in the wrong folder...thanks anyway.
ok another question, im looking for the viewtype_3dlandscape xml file and cant seem to find it. is it named something different or is it not in the 720 folder. thanks
1slimm31 Wrote:ok another question, im looking for the viewtype_3dlandscape xml file and cant seem to find it. is it named something different or is it not in the 720 folder. thanks

Yea thats the one .xml not named correctly. 3dlandscape is Viewtype_List.xml

i'm not satisfied with my mod. and most of it is the way the tvshow part. since i still don't understand the coding concept in depth i just hack away and try to get it acceptable to my selfish needs Smile. so my question is this; i'm thinking about splitting up tvshow and movie part to different files. basicly use poster for movies and fanart for tvshow. since both looks gonna use the same myvideonav options, can i give both skins the same id (55) or will that cause problems?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:i'm not satisfied with my mod. and most of it is the way the tvshow part. since i still don't understand the coding concept in depth i just hack away and try to get it acceptable to my selfish needs Smile. so my question is this; i'm thinking about splitting up tvshow and movie part to different files. basicly use poster for movies and fanart for tvshow. since both looks gonna use the same myvideonav options, can i give both skins the same id (55) or will that cause problems?

Cause problems...

It's real easy to spilt a view.
Ctrl+f the phrase "Control.IsVisible(55)" and do a 'replace all' with "Control.IsVisible(9999 or whatever)"

Then change the
<control type="fixedlist" id="55">
to
<control type="fixedlist" id="9999 or whatever">

Then change the name - <viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[31052]">list</viewtype>

And then I assume you know how to add a new Viewtype.xml?

yea that can be done, but part of my goal is to not edit too many files for making it easier to keep up with your updates.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
question, while playing a movie and pressing I on the keyboard to bring up info, where is the image file that changes the poster there, it is too big for some mods i made and covering up the text no matter how small i make it(the text that is). and also i have tried changing the watched overlay, and not only will it not change, but disabling it in the menu doesn't work. thanks.
1slimm31 Wrote:question, while playing a movie and pressing I on the keyboard to bring up info, where is the image file that changes the poster there, it is too big for some mods i made and covering up the text no matter how small i make it(the text that is). and also i have tried changing the watched overlay, and not only will it not change, but disabling it in the menu doesn't work. thanks.

take a look at ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.night/720p/DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
on second thought maybe its in http://github.com/bartowski/skin.night/b...eoInfo.xml
not sure what needs changing in there but thats where I would look

-=Jason=-
thanks ill try it
love this skin..

just a quick question regarding the addition of the "HD Movies" entry on the home page, after it scans my library for the fist time - Great feature, but is it possible to add another one ie: kids movies.

I assuming it just reading the flags for HD and adds them into one category. I think in order for me to get the kids movies entry I will have to add a custom genre (kids movies) to make this work? Correct?
Swwethip1 Wrote:love this skin..

just a quick question regarding the addition of the "HD Movies" entry on the home page, after it scans my library for the fist time - Great feature, but is it possible to add another one ie: kids movies.

I assuming it just reading the flags for HD and adds them into one category. I think in order for me to get the kids movies entry I will have to add a custom genre (kids movies) to make this work? Correct?

Yes making a custom genre "Kids" would give you total control over whats in and whats not.

Maybe just adding the genre "Animation" or creating a playlist of only pixar and disney movies would be close enough.

But you can add whatever you want to Home via Settings->Skin->Custom Home items

thanks - One more thing.. not sure if this is skin related - but do you know if there is a "update library" action, where I can make a button on my remote called Update Library? So it can update ALL library's at the touch of a button

I remember someone saying its possible, but the skin has to have this function
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
what file must be change to accomplish this?0