Suggestions
Since I'm gonna guess that Scarfa & Qualar are (going to be) working on updating this great skin to jive with Dharma, coming from the great, but abandoned Aeon, I humbly throw these suggestions into the mix:
  • MPAA flags in the Movie window, unless something is wrong with just my settings
  • And admittedly this is picky, but I find there are too many flags in the Movie window. With the great Blu-Ray/Standard DVD framing of thumbs, I don't need the '1080p' & such flags. I'd be good w/ MPAA, an audio flag, and studio. I'd also be fine with a post on which code to remove for particular flags.
  • Under Movie/info, institute the Actors section. I like seeing the Actors list, and the other movies I have with them in it.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
curtis-r Wrote:[*]Under Movie/info, institute the Actors section. I like seeing the Actors list, and the other movies I have with them in it.
[/LIST]

info > cast > click on actors name or do you mean something else?
m3g4tr0n Wrote:info > cast > click on actors name or do you mean something else?

Okay, I have officially gone full retard. That is exactly what I meant. Thanks.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
curtis-r Wrote:Since I'm gonna guess that Scarfa & Qualar are (going to be) working on updating this great skin to jive with Dharma, coming from the great, but abandoned Aeon, I humbly throw these suggestions into the mix:
  • MPAA flags in the Movie window, unless something is wrong with just my settings
  • And admittedly this is picky, but I find there are too many flags in the Movie window. With the great Blu-Ray/Standard DVD framing of thumbs, I don't need the '1080p' & such flags. I'd be good w/ MPAA, an audio flag, and studio. I'd also be fine with a post on which code to remove for particular flags.
  • Under Movie/info, institute the Actors section. I like seeing the Actors list, and the other movies I have with them in it.

Enable MPAA flags in skin settings. If you don't want so many flags just remove them from the includes_MediaFlags.XML file.
qualar Wrote:Enable MPAA flags in skin settings. If you don't want so many flags just remove them from the includes_MediaFlags.XML file.

Upon first reading your reply to just enable MPAA flags, I felt like an idiot. But it ends up it was enabled, but the MPAA space was blank. I then unchecked the radio button, exited Skin Settings, then entered Settings & re-enabled it. It now works. thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions0