• 8(current)
Support for streaming from a ReplayTV
any updates/fixes/etc ?
Sad 
first off kudo's to all of you great developers! xbmc is truly outstanding.

however... i'm having an issue with rtv playback. i can see my machine, browse the listing, play the video's without problem but there isn't any sound. rtv playback is the only instance of this happening... i get sound on everything else.

i'm outputing sound through a tos-link from the adv. a/v pack for xbox to my receiver.

any suggestions?

doh! figured it out. the recorded programming from replay is considered analog so having the audio properties set to digital resulted in zero sound. wonder if there would be a way to auto-detect/switch that on-the-fly so manual switching wouldn't be necessary?

thanks!

-brand
Sad 
i have no problem finding my replaytv or any of my recordings.

for some reason, i cant get it to stream without lagging bad!!
i cant figure what the problem is! i have a 100mbps full duplex network here! and not your bottom $ network eather.
i am talking a cisco ws-c2950-24 as my core switch so i know it's not a speed issue.

i have tried making my cache high, low, and left with the default settings. but after about 10 seconds it gets all jerky. when i am looking at the video stats it starts showing every frame early/late and the cache at 0%

i have asked everywhere and cant find anyone who will respond. please help

this is the coolest thing ever!
btw i have a rtv 5040
die-hard :

i haven't tried a new build in a long time. just curious, have you been able to select replay entries by filenames ?

dinzdale.
wow after trying to get it to work for 2 days. i just tried it again and it's streaming fine!

no idea what could have changed!

and yes it displays the show and episode, just like on the rptv itself. if you are talking about the actual file name then no. but it does show the actuall filename as the playing video once you start it.

i made no modification to the .xml file. just plug and play!  :d
those having problems remember the replaytv clock and the xbox clock have to be within 40 seconds of each other.

i am trying to figure out which timeserver the replay uses to set its time. so that we can set our dashboards to use that time as well.

cp
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for streaming from a ReplayTV0