• 4(current)
Rii Mini wireless keyboard
can I say I told ya so.....lol
WE ALL WE GOT
bigdog66 Wrote:can I say I told ya so.....lol

Lol yep you did Big Grin
Assuming you´re running Linux, can you confirm that CTRL+ALT+F1 drops you to a shell with this newer v2 version?
ShinyAndy Wrote:Assuming you´re running Linux, can you confirm that CTRL+ALT+F1 drops you to a shell with this newer v2 version?

I could
ShinyAndy Wrote:Assuming you´re running Linux, can you confirm that CTRL+ALT+F1 drops you to a shell with this newer v2 version?

On Dharma RC1 Live, CTRL+ALT+F1 works perfectly on the Rii, they put the alt and ctrl buttons close enough that you can push both with your thumb.
I currently have a Dinovo Mini, it's a great one with flaws, especially this 'cursor down' bug is driving me crazy.

One thing i don't get with this one, is the dpad clickable? Or do i have to use the button left next to it for 'enter'?
mason Wrote:I currently have a Dinovo Mini, it's a great one with flaws, especially this 'cursor down' bug is driving me crazy.

One thing i don't get with this one, is the dpad clickable? Or do i have to use the button left next to it for 'enter'?

Nope, d-pad is not click-able, you have to use the enter button.
My d-pad is clickable...
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
snarfo Wrote:My d-pad is clickable...

He is asking if you can use the center of the d-pad as the enter button, you can't do that unless I am missing something here.
I am thinking he is thinking about the trackpad....which is "clickable" also

this remote is absolutely perfect....you can certainly spend more but you def don't get any more
WE ALL WE GOT
Oh yep, my bad. Sorry about that. I get not-infrequent disconnects on my Rii that require me to unplug the rf dongle and plug it back in for the device to be recognized... not unlike having to sometimes remove the battery from my diNovo Mini for it to respond. So far the most reliable and trouble-free XBMC controller has been my wireless 360 gamepad. Smile
snarfo Wrote:Oh yep, my bad. Sorry about that. I get not-infrequent disconnects on my Rii that require me to unplug the rf dongle and plug it back in for the device to be recognized... not unlike having to sometimes remove the battery from my diNovo Mini for it to respond. So far the most reliable and trouble-free XBMC controller has been my wireless 360 gamepad. Smile

I can't say I've had the same issue. Been very reliable so far. Have you tried running it on another machine?
Yeah, tried on two computers in the house, same behavior on both. At least the Rii wasn't as costly as the diNovo... maybe I'll get another Droid X and use it as a dedicated remote since the xbmc Android app is so very very cool.
TREYisRAD Wrote:Ugh, my second Rii just died. Waste of $140.

It's just quickly blinking yellow, is there anyway to reset it?

Hey all,

I just got one of these yesterday and i like it a lot, but this morning I started having a problem with my shift key being stuck "on". It won't let me turn it off no matter what I do. There has to be a way to reset this thing, but I don't know how, and mind didn't come with a manual or anything (do they usually?). I tried turning it off and back on, but that didn't work. I unplugged the dongle, that didn't work. I can't just take out the battery because it's built in. Help!

If anyone knows how to reset it, please let me know! Thanks.
I received a Bluetooth Rii. Does anyone know how to get it to wake my HTPC with Win7 up from sleep? My Lenovo 2.4ghz did this with a right click.

Any suggestions?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rii Mini wireless keyboard1