Rii Mini wireless keyboard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gunserotti Offline
So then I would also need an RC6 IR dongle to attach to my HTPC to allow my Harmony to connect?

Thanks----Im just in the process of building my first HTPC. Smile
find quote
jhsrennie Offline
Team-XBMC Developer
Just configure the Harmony to emulate the Rii. I don't know if the Harmony has built in emulation for the Rii, but you can learn the IR signals from the Rii handset.

JR
find quote
tocinillo Offline
Fan
Hi!

I need a Rii Mini keyboard and I want the new 2.1 version but before I need some extra info:

I have a previous Rii Mini version (I think that is the first 1.0) RF Model. In my case, I have SERIOUS problems with the RF signal (lost every 5-10 minutes, and for reconnect I must unplug and plug again the transmissor).

The new 2.1 RF Rii Mini model have this problem? In that case, the problem appears only in the RF model or also in the BT model? I specially interested in the new 2.1 RF model (for the news F9-F12 keys)....

Thanks everyone!

Regards.
find quote
Laibr Offline
zimbo_ouen Wrote:I just had delivery of my new toy today:
http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail....rticle=141

It works great in windows out of the box, but when I run XBMC I can only use the keyboard to navigate and not the gamepad (even though it all works fine in control panel in windows 7).

Any ideas?

Cheers

I have the same problem here? Is this a setting? Can i use it to power on my htpc (asrock a75m itx motherboard)?
find quote