XBMC Freezes on Every Shutdown
Hi all,

Title says it all really - everytime I shutdown XBMC will freeze with no exceptions. I'm using the Aeon skin and the Low List view type for TV Shows and Films - the reason I'm saying that is that when I used the 'Old Multiplex' view it didn't ever freeze. I don't know much about XBMC as a whole, so if I need to do anything to help diagnose it, just let me know!

Thanks!
How long do you give it to shutdown....I thought I had the same problem but sometimes it takes many seconds for it to shut down.
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Brad P Wrote:How long do you give it to shutdown....I thought I had the same problem but sometimes it takes many seconds for it to shut down.

I've gone to bed and woke up with it the same so pretty sure it's frozen - interestingly I've found that quitting my using the shutdown found on the 's' menu works - it only freezes if i use the shutdown found on the main menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Freezes on Every Shutdown0