Add-Ons not showing
For some reason Addons seem to have stopped working for me. I was using R31595 and they were working fine. All of a sudden when I go the XBMC repository I don't get the list of add-on types, I just get the parent directory "..". I thought upgrading to a new build R32660 might help if something had broken but no change. I have tried using my prefered skin (Alaska revisited) and tried Confluence as well to see if it was skin related. Attached is a debug log and screenshot to show what I mean. Have I just borked a setting somewhere or is it a more serious problem?

Required info: XP SP3. XBMC r31595 + r32660
Go back a window, press c to get your context menu, and pick force refresh. Its happening to me a fair bit now too which it never used to, but this does get the list back for a while.
Thanks for that. For some weird reason when I loaded XBMC to check this fix out the list had refreshed itself automagically (Huh?). I'll remember this for the next time the list borks itself though. I've checked and the Force Refresh option is visible as you said.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-Ons not showing0