script.recentlyadded failed
Maybe I'm missing something but I keep getting this error on all my machines running any of the Dharma SVNs. This is from a freshly cloned git of Aeon65.
Sam.Nazarko Wrote:Maybe I'm missing something but I keep getting this error on all my machines running any of the Dharma SVNs. This is from a freshly cloned git of Aeon65.

Installing it or at least providing a debug log would help, As far as I know I still don't have a shell on your computer...
Sad 
I guess its because I use the new function of storing my library in a remote mysql database.

I'll see if I have time to post my debug log later
Here's the XBMC.log. I'm using the default script.recentlyadded that came with XBMC. This problem is occurring on all my XBMC installs (all using MySQL DB)

http://pastebin.com/d4BVDD0q
Shortened debug log:

http://pastebin.com/zCtBeW73

Except from first error, its the same lines the script fails.
I'm also using MySQL for the library.
TiN-MAN Wrote:Shortened debug log:

http://pastebin.com/zCtBeW73

Except from first error, its the same lines the script fails.
I'm also using MySQL for the library.

I have the same problem. If you remove "unplayed=True" and "totals=True" from the line that calls up the recentlyadded script it works again... (mostly located in the home.xml file in the 720 directory of your skin)

But it is a half-assed solution that offer the basic functionality of the recentlyadded script without the filtering of played content and the showing of total videos/music in the library.
I actually don't care if RecentlyAdded works or not, but the error is annoying, especially the notification sound it makes. However someone has sent me a possible solution so I will try it out.
I am having the same errors as the pastebin above... I also use mysql database...

Just out of curosity, I get totals on the movies, Do you other guys using mysql? I just don't get anything on tv shows. Also, when I press up to go to the list of the recently added, I just get 5 blank pictures.... nothing there... Is that the same for you?
Thumbs Up 
robinsj: Yes I use Mysql and I had same problems as you describe.
I recived a new recentlyadded script from the team member Amet.

It seems to be working for the most part Big Grin (i.e it doesn't fail and it provides correct movie/tv show count). But recently added list is still blank.

I have replied Amet with a debug log, but have not heard anything from him yet.
we're working on resolving the mysql issues.
spiff Wrote:we're working on resolving the mysql issues.

Thanks looking forward to a fix Big Grin
spiff Wrote:we're working on resolving the mysql issues.

Hope I did not sound ungrateful! Its nice something is happening and just wanted to let others to know :-)
fixed. update should be in your browser.
spiff Wrote:fixed. update should be in your browser.

Thanks!! Will test asap Big Grin
Which skins are yo guys using to test this? I'm using Shade and now it shows the totals but not the recently added content.

Is there a change in how it needs to be called for?
Currently the skin uses this: XBMC.RunScript(script.recentlyadded,limit=8&albums=True&totals=True&unplayed=True)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.recentlyadded failed0