[TV info screen] picture too wide
Hey, could someone help me find where I can change so that the picture in TvShow information screen isn't stretched? I wan't it to be set to the same size as the local file (just like icon view for tv shows, where size of the local files doesn't matter, which is great btw!) or simply change it manually to a smaller width, since the width currently is set to 758px for banners (which I don't use). The same issue goes for TVSeason information screen.

solved, cptspiff is my hero!
Can you please tell me how you fixed that? I'm having the same problem.
using banner instead of poster...
I'm not retarded ppic Wink

restrung: there is a file called DialogVideoInfo.xml in the 720p folder of the rapier skin folder. Edit it and change the rows that look like this:

<aspectratio align="left" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>

... to "keep" instead of "stretch". Read the description part a few rows above to see what you're changing.
An even better solution below ^_^

If you're using posters for tv shows, go to the tv library, in the top menu bar click on the extra options (represented by 4 horizontal lines), and choose "ALL | USE POSTER COVERS" This will change tv show info to use posters mode instead of wide banner mode. (Who uses wide banners anymore? >_>)
I'm having the same problem in the TV Library - instead of using the poster for some shows it tries to use a banner. Some of the posters display correctly, but most of them are squished banners. I dont see 4 horizontal lines for extra options but in the view options I have selected Poster Covers.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TV info screen] picture too wide0