help with movieinformation
i am trying to add a button to DialogFullScreenInfo.xml in PM3.HD to allow me to open the Movie/Episode Info in Library mode while the video is playing. it was pretty simple by just adding an <onclick> function to the plot button already in place.

by using ActivateWindow(movieinformation) as the onclick, i would think it would bring up the info of the currently playing video, but all i get is a blank video info window. maybe i am missing something to add to the onclick, but i don't know what. maybe someone can help?

thanks!

EDIT: i open the context menu in the file list to display an episode's info. then i play a different episode and use the new button to open the video info, but it is the info from the other episode that i opened in the file list. i need help on calling the updated video info of the playing video.
unfortunately this is not currently supported. we only fill the required info from code, not simply through an activatewindow.
that's too bad. hopefully this will be added in the future.
another question. is searching the library using builtin code, too? because i searched the wiki and can't find an onclick string to search the library.
Yes, searching the library is build in.
Code:
Command: QueryVideoDatabase
Provides a SQL interface to the XBMC Video Database. WARNING: Some of the read commands can be so complex or retrieve so much data that it can impact the operation of XBMC e.g. retrieving all songs from a reasonably large data base can bring xbmc to its knees.
http://xbox/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=queryvideodatabase(select%20path.strpath%20from%20path)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with movieinformation0