[MOD]Alaska Revisted Poster Landscape View
UPDATED TO WORK ON V1.6.1

Ok so I was playing around with this view a bit as it looks great allready just needed a bit of personel tweaking.
For my own Taste

this is what ive seattled on

Movie Landscape

Tv Landscape

As always just my personel cut and pastes no support as I dont really know what i am doing :p

POSTER LANDSCAPE

Again I can not thank Hitcher enough for all his great work on this Skin.
Seems very nice to me great job.

Maybe for the movie view too much space is wasted next to the title, I think by adding more information (Director, duration, tagline for example) it will be better (at least for my taste).

Nice job anyway thank you for sharing.
Ive had a little fiddle and added bluray this is on a switch and moved the Text around.

Bluray Title

Non Bluray Title

However with teh COvers off the watched overlay overlaps two much so still playing with this I will test it with abit more info onscreen..
Ram: Would it be possible to ask for mod that places the movie-posters at the bottom and puts the fanart up with the text as well as it stays fullscreen in the background?
NiklasK Wrote:Ram: Would it be possible to ask for mod that places the movie-posters at the bottom and puts the fanart up with the text as well as it stays fullscreen in the background?

You could ask but I am afraid I wont be doing it I mod these great skins to how I wont them to look and share anything I think others might like.
I am afraid I dont have the time or the know how to start making personalised views for others sorry.
Hi i copied and pasted this in to my alaska folder and i went to views and it dident work please help ??
Evilthoutz Wrote:Hi i copied and pasted this in to my alaska folder and i went to views and it dident work please help ??

I am redoing this for the new version trouble is this skin is being updated often which will keep messing up My mod.
I will try to make it so the files wont mess with the updates this weekend.
First post updated with new version should work Fine on 1.6.1 Have also had a tweak with the layout.
@ Hitcher I was trying to get the season to show as text instead of a Number I am using
Quote:<label>Season : $INFO[ListItem.Season] Episode : $INFO[ListItem.Episode]</label>
Could you point me in the right direction to swap this Thanks again for all your work on this Great skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD]Alaska Revisted Poster Landscape View0