adding favorites in the submenu not working
hey ronie,

again, I am not sure if this is skin or xbmc related,

but on the latest svn dharma and T! when I try to add favorites to the movies' submenu, I click on select favorite in the skin settings, but the favorites window appears empty, although I have added several items to my favorites including AMT script.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks
i can't reproduce the error.

make sure you're using the latest version of the recently added script:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...ntlyadded/

if that doesn't fix things, enable debug logging and check the logfile for errors.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I checked the version of my recently added and it is indeed 1.0.5, the latest version.

My debug log shows the following error when I open the "select favorite" window in skin settings: "Python script "script.favourites" does not exist"

EDIT: I installed the favorites script from the link you provided above and it works now. But my question is, was it supposed to be installed by default when I installed xbmc? Recently added script came with the original installation but not the favorites script. Also, just like the recently added script, the favorites script does not appear among the available addons in the addon manager through xbmc

thanks ronie
aptalca Wrote:But my question is, was it supposed to be installed by default when I installed xbmc? Recently added script came with the original installation but not the favorites script.
nope, it's not included in the default xbmc installation.
aptalca Wrote:Also, just like the recently added script, the favorites script does not appear among the available addons in the addon manager through xbmc
when Transparency! is moved to the new addon system, all needed scripts will be installed automatically when you install T!.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:nope, it's not included in the default xbmc installation.

when Transparency! is moved to the new addon system, all needed scripts will be installed automatically when you install T!.

Gotcha,
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adding favorites in the submenu not working0