[LIVE] Deinterlace settings default
Hi there,

I'm new to XBMC, and am using XBMC live installed onto a 2GB USB stick. The install works well, interfacing with my mthtv backend for content, and my HDhomeruns for live tv. I also have the live-rw ext3 file on the root of the USB, so changes are retained between reboots.

My problem at the moment, is that I cant figure out how to set the deinterlace method as default (ie. remember between different videos and between reboots).

When watching a HD channel (DVB content) there is not a deinterlacer set, and this causes horrible tearing. I push "m", and navigate to the video settings, and change to "temporal/spatial", and the video plays fine.

I choose the "save as default for all videos", and "yes" to overwrite any existing settings, but when i restart, or choose a different video after suspend, it looks like it doesnt reembmer my settings from before.

I know XBMC is capable of deinterlacing my myth recorded TV content now (which is great), but I cant seem to get the deinterlacing configuration to stick.

How can I set the deinterlacing method for all video content, and not ever have to change it again?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Nathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Deinterlace settings default0