Black horizontal line above & bottom the films
Hi all,

is there a way to cut the two black horizontal line above and in the bottom of a film ?

Many films that I see have the two line, I can do a Zoom or force the 16:9, but the problem is that the video will be elongated. The people will be more longer that naturally.

Is there a solutions without deforming the video ?
Are you sure your using zoom and not wide zoom because when you use the zoom pre set or the manual zoom it keeps the correct aspect ratio but of course you lose some picture from the left and right edge
I can use the zoom right, but I lose a big part of picture from right and left. My friend use the TeamPortal and a function that sounds like "Trilinear Aspect ratio" or something similar and he can see the films without and enlargement of people or without a lose of something. But I love Xbmc, so I asked if there is something similar or that can solve the problem.
What you say is impossible you might be able to do both stretch a small amount and expand the image so you lose less on the sides but you cant keep the whole image with the same aspect ratio and fill the screen

Top image will not fit in bottom image while maintaining the aspect ratio and without using black borders
how on earth do you propose you make a 2.35:1 image fullscreen on a 16:9 display without deformations? please tell us, i'm really curious how you think that could possibly be done ;D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black horizontal line above & bottom the films0