Problem getting some addons from third party rep. with latest SVN PPA
Hi!

I can install some addons however some of them don't work. When I press them in the list nothing happens (opposite to the working ones where I get a window where I can choose install etc.)

You can find part of the xbmc.log here: http://pastebin.com/tA0nsusU

Looking at it, might it have something to do with this?

"18:57:57 T:2891934608 M:1460764672 ERROR: SQL: Attempt to write a readonly database
Query: insert into repo (id,addonID,checksum,lastcheck) values (NULL,'repository.googlecode.xbmc-addons','','2010-08-18 18:57:57')"

And

"18:58:02 T:3031914384 M:1460568064 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in script.apple.movie.trailers.'"
somehow your addons.db has been marked as read only, most likely due to an interrupted transaction. simple solution; delete the file. (it's in userdata/Database)
spiff Wrote:somehow your addons.db has been marked as read only, most likely due to an interrupted transaction. simple solution; delete the file. (it's in userdata/Database)

Thanks!

Checked the permissions on the database and the addons database was set to owner/group root. Switched it to the xbmc user and it worked again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem getting some addons from third party rep. with latest SVN PPA0