Backgroundslideshow for Main Menu Items
Hey,
I'm trying to establish slideshows for my main menu items. I have successfully chosen single wallpapers, but are not able to get these slideshows work. I have chosen the directory, which contains the pictures, but it doesn't work. What do I have to do? I also tried to create slideshows with other programs. XBMC doesn't recognize them tough.
Please help meh! Big Grin
Settings>background>up for single image, down for multi image (slideshow) ... Choose an item, press down and browse for your folder.
I'm pretty sure he's done that already.
I had the same problem a few days ago. But it turns out to be a problem with a certain version of a certain skin installed on a certain version of XBMC. Laugh
The problem occured when I installed this.

If that's the case, I haven't found a way around the problem. I just installed a different Aeon (Aeon65, that is) and it works fine now.
jip, that's the version I have installed. Damn it, I don't want to create all the information for my movies again by reinstalling everything.

Where did you load Aeon65? Over Github?
Or did you chose another Aeon version like Showmix?
i got the same problem i installed SKIN AEON MQ 2

for dharma from this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601

when i select my folders with the backgrounds its shown correctly in the preview thingy but not in the real menü... i checked every single setting if i maybe have disable it or something but it cant be that.. the slideshow isnt working!

some got a solution?
DaGround Wrote:i got the same problem i installed SKIN AEON MQ 2

for dharma from this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601

when i select my folders with the backgrounds its shown correctly in the preview thingy but not in the real menü... i checked every single setting if i maybe have disable it or something but it cant be that.. the slideshow isnt working!

some got a solution?

You checked this:

For those who still have problems with background images, I'm posting again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosQui View Post
One important thing:

The repository has a fix, then you need to update it in order to obtain updates of the skin.

How to:

- Go into ADD-ONS> GET ADD-ONS> REPOSITÓRIO AEON MQ and press C on your keyboard.
- Select then FORCE REFRESH.
- Enter the REPOSITORY> SKIN and see if there is an update.
- Have to manually restart XBMC and after completion.
yeah fixed it, ty!
Hello, instead of starting a new thread i'm gonna ask this here as it is a similar problem. Everything I have installed is up to date as of yesterday. I am running MQ2. When I select display movie or tv show fanart background slide show option (don't remember the exact wording) its works... except when I go to movies in the main menu, sometimes it will show TV Show fanart. Then when I move over to TV Shows, the image doesn't change and continues to rotate between movie fanart and tv show fanart. Sorry if this has been covered, I was unable to find it.
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60
Figured it out I think. Or atleast found a work around. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the settings, but I created my own slideshows by exporting video library to single files which saves the fanart as jpegs. I was then able to save them in appropriate folders. And set custom slideshow for Movies and TV shows. Hopefully this helps some people.
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backgroundslideshow for Main Menu Items0