Windows on Asrock 330 Pro
I have an asrock ion 330 pro. I have it setup to triple boot Windows (XP) but am changing that to win 7, Ubuntu full, and XBMCLiveCD.

If/when I change Partition 1 to Win7 I was thinking of playing with the Dharma buold there but have some questions and would appreciate some help.

1) Where can I find the Dharma build for Windows 7?
2) Will that build give me the HD codecs for DTS-HD, True HD Master Audio and all the other alphabet soup names.
3) I have my BR disks ripped to BR formatted files(folders) and when they are played thruogh a Dune player the HD codecs all work. I would like to play with the Win 7 implementation.

TIA
barrygordon Wrote:1) Where can I find the Dharma build for Windows 7?
2) Will that build give me the HD codecs for DTS-HD, True HD Master Audio and all the other alphabet soup names.
3) I have my BR disks ripped to BR formatted files(folders) and when they are played thruogh a Dune player the HD codecs all work. I would like to play with the Win 7 implementation.

1. http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/

2. Don't know - suck it and see

3. Depends. The next next version of XBMC, Eden¹, has support for Bluray built in. I'm not sure how much support for Bluray is in Dharma.

JR

¹ can't we find a better name beginning with E? I vote for "Entropy".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows on Asrock 330 Pro0