Addon Browser
Exclamation 
Currently I'm working with something posted a while ago to help me add addons to the skin, while it was helpful at the time, as I go through and tweak things to my liking I can't seem to change a couple things. One Example is HERE which I have tried several times to fix and I cannot seem to change a thing another is how the Addon Browser actually looks:

Example of what I want:

So in that image you can see two things I'd like to do with that window. The code for that starts at line 34 HERE.

These are pretty much the last three things I need to do before I can release the update of Xperience to the Gen-pop. So please if you can help me any way (I'm the only person working on this skin now) I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers!
The 0k is ListItem.size line 70 and 158

Put a !Window.IsVisible(AddonBrowser.xml) there. But also copy that block and change ListItem.size to ListItem.Label2. ListItem.Label2 will output whether a addon is installed and give the download % when it's downloading...Then put a Window.IsVisible(AddonBrowser.xml) visible on that new ListItem.Label2 code block.

For the description:
Copy your ListItem.Label code block
Change the <posy> to move to correct spot
Change ListItem.Label to $INFO[ListItem.Property(Addon.Description)]
Probably put a Window.IsVisible(AddonBrowser.xml) on that new block also.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I know this may sound dumb but hidden will have an ! in front of it correct?
Yes

So on ListItem.Size you'd want:

Quote:<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem(num).filename) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.foldername) + !Window.IsVisible(AddonBrowser.xml)</visible>

Then on the ListItem.Label2 you'd want:
Quote:<visible>Window.IsVisible(AddonBrowser.xml)</visible>

Cause Label2 might output something while in video/music/programs files mode...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Browser0