[RELEASE] ICanHasCheezburger.com addon for Dharma, V0.1
Download the zip from: http://github.com/bmillham/plugin.pictur.../downloads

This version is a direct port of my original plugin. It currently only supports viewing random LOLs, it does not show the current LOLs. The ability to see current LOLs will most likely be in the next version.

Once I have the current LOLs added, and know that the addon is stable, I'll have it added to the official repository.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!
Cool, thanks. Looking forward to the non-random LOLs Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I noticed a few (8) people downloaded it. Version 0.2 is now ready for your noms pleasure.

V 0.2 support viewing the current lols. There are some limitations:
-Only cats for current (support for dogs, engrish, etc will be coming)
-Current does not honor the LOLS per page setting. All current LOLs are fetched.
-Because of how ICanHasCheezburger returns the info, only 50 current LOLs are available. However, many of those may be videos, or images from other sites, so you will probably never (at this time) see 50 images. My last run returned 28 images.
-You may see un-captioned images. I think I've solved that one, but I don't know for sure.

I did have some trouble installing this version. I think it was because of my manually copying files around while I was testing. If you do have problems, try removing the old version, and then restart XBMC. Then install the new version.

If you do have problems installing, PLEASE let me know so I can figure out what's going on.

I will try to get this added to the official repository as soon as a few people let me know that the addon is working for them.

Also, please let me know of ANY problems you may have, and suggestions are always welcome!

Download at: http://github.com/downloads/bmillham/plu...m(0.2).zip

Enjoy, and remember, be careful when using this addon: Make sure your kitteh doesn't get any ideasLaugh
For the Install From Zip to work properly, you need to place your plugin in a folder, otherwise it installs the files into the addon directory.

plugin.pictures.icanhascheezburger.com
-->resources
-->addon.py
-->addon.xml
-->changelog.txt
-->icon.png

also to get it on the official repo, you will need a LICENSE.txt file.

other than that

It works well..
V 0.3 is ready for download: http://github.com/downloads/bmillham/plu...m(0.3).zip

It fixes the install problem by adding the proper top level directory (how did I ever miss that :-)

Also added license.txt so the addon can be included in the official repository!

Enjoy.
The ICanHasCheezburger addon is now in the official XBMC addon repository.

Before installing the version in the addon repository, please remove the current version. (Otherwise you will have 2 versions of the addon.)

Enjoy!

Support for other current LOLs will be coming in the next few days!

Brian
OMG YES Icanhazchzburger nao

-=Jason=-
If you tried loading V0.4 from the XBMC repository, the addon probably did not work properly. After some LOL cats attacked spiff, V0.5 is now available and working correctly
hm, for me only the current ones work, all the random categories don't
hm, just saw the last post above is from 2010... anyways, for anyone interested - the addon works in eden also.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ICanHasCheezburger.com addon for Dharma, V0.10