• 2(current)
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script
Here's the script -

http://pastebin.com/n6F7KQ72

I did have a quick play around earlier but got errors on this part -

PHP Code:
command "XBMC.RunScript(%s,limit=%d&partial=%s&albums=%s&unplayed=%s&totals=%s&trailer=%s&alarm=%d)" % ( os.path.joinos.getcwd(), __file__ ), self.LIMITstrnot self.RECENT ), strself.ALBUMS ), strself.UNPLAYED ), strself.TOTALS ), strself.PLAY_TRAILER ), self.ALARM, ) 
What would be the correct way to have this run every time you enter home? just thinking people might like it to change every time the enter/exit Home...

As of now I'm running it like so:

Quote:<control type="button" id="8999">
<description>Run Recently added</description>
<posx>-20</posx>
<posy>-20</posy>
<width>1</width>
<height>1</height>
<label>-</label>
<font>-</font>
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.recentlyadded,limit=6)</onfocus>
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=10&amp;unplayed=True)</onfocus>
<onfocus>SetFocus(9000)</onfocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
</control>

BTW...very cool script!

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
It's as simple as removing any visible conditions.
so no need to modify the script?
I've added the TRUE patch but it might still be good idea to add the timer function, that is if you want to of course.
Like I said, I added all the 'alarm' parts from the recentlyadded script and only had trouble with one line.
Hitcher Wrote:I've added the TRUE patch but it might still be good idea to add the timer function, that is if you want to of course.
Like I said, I added all the 'alarm' parts from the recentlyadded script and only had trouble with one line.

PPIC, will you be able to add the timer function? This would be very helpful.
To learn more, click here.
alarm stuff will cause popping window with "alarm clock canceled" or something like that with every invoke of script

why do You need "random" parameter isn't it suppose to fetch with random items all the time?
grajen3 Wrote:alarm stuff will cause popping window with "alarm clock canceled" or something like that with every invoke of script

why do You need "random" parameter isn't it suppose to fetch with random items all the time?

So that if the machine is on more than 24 hours it will pull another random item. The same one up all the time would defeat the purpose.
igotdvds Wrote:So that if the machine is on more than 24 hours it will pull another random item. The same one up all the time would defeat the purpose.
isn't list refreshed every time You enter home menu?
grajen3 Wrote:isn't list refreshed every time You enter home menu?

No, then it wouldnt be a "featured" item in Shade. In my opinion it shouldnt refresh that often. Only every 12 or 24 hours or so.
Is it possible making this script to show only HD movies?
It will be great with the HD MOVIES section in night skin.
Recently viewed (10)
Is it possible making it ?
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Edit : nevermind, new plan.
sorry, i've just read, is there still a problem with the alarm stuff ?
I haven't changed anything so it still needs a timer function.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script2