• 23(current)
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script
Wich upgrade of this script must i download for Frodo RC1?

I have the Error script failed: randomitems.py since my update of EDEN to FRODO rc1
(2012-12-18, 15:42)g.scholtens Wrote: Wich upgrade of this script must i download for Frodo RC1?

I have the Error script failed: randomitems.py since my update of EDEN to FRODO rc1
You should read the thread a bit better, only needed to go 1 page back http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1217923

(2012-12-18, 16:09)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 15:42)g.scholtens Wrote: Wich upgrade of this script must i download for Frodo RC1?

You should read the thread a bit better, only needed to go 1 page back http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1217923
Yeah i read this:

just for the record, there will be no randomitems script in the frodo addon repo (at least not by me).
it has been replaced by skin.widgets

But how to fix my error? Can i disable the randomitems script somewhere, or must i just delete the folder from my profile?
Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons, and delete the script.randomitems folder.
i will kill that script in frodo right now!! :-)

it was on my list all along, the only reason that kept me from doing so
is many frodo users are still using eden skins that need the script.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-12-18, 18:23)CutSickAss Wrote: Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons, and delete the script.randomitems folder.

i deleted that folder, but i'm still getting that error message.
so i guess there is still sth left to be deleted.

running frodo rc2 on win7
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script2