[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin fix (LiveTV from DreamBox / DBox2 => XBMC)
Thumbs Up 
i was a lil bit disappointed that there was no working script out there,
so i modified it on my own based on the Enigma2 Skript of Locutus73
(the old one)

This script now sends the ZAP command (so it can actually switch channels on modern dreambox images)

It's actually working fine on my original XBOX and AppleTV using the newest avaiable XBMC versions (t3ch on xbox, official on ATV)

Tested Dreambox is a DreamBox 800 HD with Gemini 5

You need to enable the Web-Frontend of the Dreambox in order to work properly.

Place the Plugin in the scripts/ folder of your XBMC installation
(for EX: Q:/scripts/enigma2 on XBox)

Download Location:
http://www.wmchris.de/enigma2-plugin.zip

Maybe Locutus73 can implement the ZAP command in his actual version because the one i used was a lil bit outdated, but at least it works Wink
wmchris Wrote:i was a lil bit disappointed that there was no working script out there,
so i modified it on my own based on the Enigma2 Skript of Locutus73
(the old one)

This script now sends the ZAP command (so it can actually switch channels on modern dreambox images)

It's actually working fine on my original XBOX and AppleTV using the newest avaiable XBMC versions (t3ch on xbox, official on ATV)

Tested Dreambox is a DreamBox 800 HD with Gemini 5

You need to enable the Web-Frontend of the Dreambox in order to work properly.

Place the Plugin in the scripts/ folder of your XBMC installation
(for EX: Q:/scripts/enigma2 on XBox)

Download Location:
http://www.wmchris.de/enigma2-plugin.zip

Maybe Locutus73 can implement the ZAP command in his actual version because the one i used was a lil bit outdated, but at least it works Wink

and the xbmc built-in tuxbox:// is not working for you? it works well for me on 600PVR but that is enigma 1(if I am not mistaken)
hi thanks for fixing this enigma2 plugin, i had just posted in another dreambox thread asking if there was anything working for enigma2.

I'm using a recent dharma build on windows and have a problem with the plugin. The background is in black, and the text is in white, but I nothing is highlighting when I go up and down (meaning i dont know when bouquet i have highligted/selected). What version of xbmc are you using?

cheers

i have it saved in the addons folder

screenshot in link below

http://yfrog.com/jvexamplepj
Perfect.. Your work is appreciated..! xD

Working fine on Dharma build. And as moontan77 mentioned the background is black and its not pretty, and no highlighting.. But, at least its working..

Thanks..
Thx for the fix.
I also got the problem, that the selected item is not highlighted, regardless of the used skin (tried NIGHT and CONFLUENCE).

Running on Dharma2

Cheers
Hi Does this plugin work with VU+?

When I run the plugin the bouqet loads up but then when i select a channel it keeps coming back with Could not retrieve video URL

any ideas?
OMG! I was waiting for this plugin. Tuxbox only working with enigma1. sweet_yus i will check it today i have vu+ too.
hi scalpel did it work for you?
Hi
I am testing it on my dharna2 htpc with my vuduo.works very well but could be better of course.I created some bouquets, some of them though has many channels (maybe more than 100).In this case only some channels appear.
How did you get it to work? I run the script but can configure, some errors. I change ip by edit some .py file but its not working. Maybe dharma beta 3 no compatible?
scalpel Wrote:How did you get it to work? I run the script but can configure, some errors. I change ip by edit some .py file but its not working. Maybe dharma beta 3 no compatible?

There is a typo in the script.

In line 56, the ControlLabel is missing an argument.

Just change line 56 :
self.lblStatus = xbmcgui.ControlLabel(100,20,500,50,)
to
self.lblStatus = xbmcgui.ControlLabel(100,20,500,50,"test")

That worked for me.
Cheers.
Is there a plugin-guru, who can add highlighting to it ?
It is hard to choose the right thing without seeing, what is selected...
^^

Better yet if someone could make a configuration file and add it to the addon system of Dharma. Also make it use the skin..
Dullie Wrote:^^

Better yet if someone could make a configuration file and add it to the addon system of Dharma. Also make it use the skin..

True - that would be awesome
It's been a while with no progress on this. Shall we consider this project dead? Is the Tuxbox developer interesting in porting this to his project. It's a shame to skip this code when E2 is mainstream nowdays.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin fix (LiveTV from DreamBox / DBox2 => XBMC)0