My XBMC setup
Smile 
Hi guys, i recently started using XBMC. Switcthed from Meedios and i really like XBMC because of its simplicity, there are few things that i havent gotten around to fix like only 1 library for movies and 1 for shows etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enj1jXxto-o

This is a video of my setup, hope you like it. Also if you have any ideas that would improve it please post them Smile Thanks

XBMC for teh w1n =)Big Grin
xbmc is not as customizable as meedios. unfortunately it's not possible to have more libraries as you already have.
search the forum for some workarounds (i didn't use them so i don't know much about it).

btw. i don't know if you like the default listview for the movies, but if you press left (or maybe right) you are able to chose another views in the menu at the first row (like fanart and so on, depends on the actual skin).

have fun...
Yeah, but its still good. I will probably use this as my main HTPC, i guess i can live with only 1 library for tv shows and 1 for movies but only time will tell if they will make it any different.

I tried some of the work arounds but they didnt feel right Smile

Also i like the list movie menu because its so simple and easy but thanks for the advice Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My XBMC setup0