• 46(current)
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon
(2012-04-16, 13:09)0mar32 Wrote: Does anybody have it working with Simplicity v2.0.1 ? If so please tell me how as each time I click on refresh it returns Nil with no data at all!

judging by the fact Simplicity hasn't been updated in a loooooong time, chances are tv show next aired won't work with it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-04-16, 13:14)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 13:09)0mar32 Wrote: Does anybody have it working with Simplicity v2.0.1 ? If so please tell me how as each time I click on refresh it returns Nil with no data at all!

judging by the fact Simplicity hasn't been updated in a loooooong time, chances are tv show next aired won't work with it.

Everything in Simplicity works but only TV Show Next Aired script doesn't but it works if opened from the Programs tab but has the Confluence theme instead of Simplicity, I tried editing the Startup.xml and MyVideoNav.xml but to no avail! Is there any file I can give you to try and make it work, I know that Simplicity uses a custom xml file to use the script, it's called "custom_WhatsOnTv_1116.xml" should I do something with it ?
Simplicity still uses the old way (old versions of the script with tones of code) to display the TV Guide. Now the script is working in totally different way. You can't do anything simple by you self to make it work. It needs rewriting/recoding from the beginning for the whole thing. I know that because in my skin i did it twice. First time with the old hard-way (Simplicity way) and a second time (more easy to code) for the new versions of the script.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-04-16, 15:06)nessus Wrote: Simplicity still uses the old way (old versions of the script with tones of code) to display the TV Guide. Now the script is working in totally different way. You can't do anything simple by you self to make it work. It needs rewriting/recoding from the beginning for the whole thing. I know that because in my skin i did it twice. First time with the old hard-way (Simplicity way) and a second time (more easy to code) for the new versions of the script.

Cheers
Nessus

Very nice theme BTW, I saw the Skydrive presentation, gonna go try it now Big Grin cheers
Hey Guys,

Need some help, if anyone can point me in the right direction. Is it possible I can map a keyboard shortcut to run this addon? Ultimately I actually want to create a shortcut on my XBMC commander remote, so its easy to run the addon and checkup on my TV Shows.

Appreciate any help! Thanks
Use RunAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) for the keyboard shortcut and add it to your kepmap.xml.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keyboard.xml
Quick question, is there anyway to make the guide hold a weeks worth of data?

Currently if I am on Wednesday and something is on on Monday next week then it will display in the Monday slot. Is there a way to make all the information between Monday and Wednesday stay on the current went (and so the information be of the days just gone past) until the week is over and it all refresh again?

Cheers.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
(2012-04-26, 22:42)deanmv Wrote: Quick question, is there anyway to make the guide hold a weeks worth of data?

nope, it's not possible.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-04-26, 23:08)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 22:42)deanmv Wrote: Quick question, is there anyway to make the guide hold a weeks worth of data?

nope, it's not possible.

Ok! Thanks
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
@ronie/ppic, translate addon for Portuguese (Brazil), download here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/tvshown...trings.xml

thanks,

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-04-22, 10:24)Hitcher Wrote: Use RunAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) for the keyboard shortcut and add it to your kepmap.xml.

Thanks!.. i'll try and get back..
(2012-04-29, 05:54)Wanilton Wrote: @ronie/ppic, translate addon for Portuguese (Brazil), download here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/tvshown...trings.xml

thanks,

Wanilton

Thank you !
(2012-04-22, 10:24)Hitcher Wrote: Use RunAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) for the keyboard shortcut and add it to your kepmap.xml.

Worked like a charm!.. Thanks!!
I would like to mention that there is a bug that results in xbmc locking up. As far as I have noticed it affects your addon with Trakt Utilities and the skin Aeon Nox 3.0.

When both addons are turned on it results in xbmc locking up. You don't see any picture just a black screen in my situation and you can hear the soundtrack. Any remote commands stop working as well and the only way to resolve it is by restarting XBMC.

If I turn off 'next aired' addon the problem goes away, if I turn off 'Trakt Utilities' while 'next aired' is turned on the problem also doesn't happen. But when both addons are turned on it intermittently happens (about 60-70%) when I start a tv-show episode.

Strange thing is that I didn't experienced this problem when using MQ3, but according to Big Noid his skin uses next aired info in the tv-show library while MQ3 doesn't.

Please see my conversation with Big Noid starting at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1114420 of my findings what I mentioned above. Including debug logs.

Just want to bring this to your attention as I love this addon and would like to keep using it along with Trakt Utilities and the skin Aeon Nox. Somehow this combination isn't working very well for me and some other people. I'm also not sure if it's related to your addon, hence I posted this here but also in the Trakt Utilities thread. And for all I know it could be even an XBMC problem.

Smile
(2012-05-31, 18:07)RavenNL Wrote: And for all I know it could be even an XBMC problem.

in 99% of the cases i've come across, it's indeed a xbmc issue.

there's quite a few threads on the remote stops working issue
and it has been identified as a xbmc issue as well: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132733
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon2