Moneual 320 HTPC case - good idea??
Greetings all,

Does any one have any experience using Moneual 320? I'm particularly concern about VFD functionality on Linux. I searched for the model no. make etc. of the actual VFD is being used but no joy so far. So I don't know if it's Linux [and as you understand, Ubuntu] compatible. Is any one out here shade some lite on that. please? Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
I've been looking at this case too - would love to know how you get on with this.
it should be possible with lcdproc but I'm not familiar with XBMC and LCD control
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
THis mentions they have it working with linux and xbmc http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/archive/i...1-p-2.html

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63484
I was looking in the very same AVS forum thread just before asking the question here. Although I didn't go up to the end, but they were talking about 312, which don't have the VFD and also win7/Vista. Is there anything else about Linux and 320 in the end?

The XBMC one also doesn't seems to talk about the VFD, which is, I think the main concern here. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
prae5 Wrote:I've been looking at this case too - would love to know how you get on with this.
Ordered one; now awaiting delivery. :o
I think I'm screwed!! It's not working so far. I followed this post by muggi but in the end the button press is not being captured by irw. And then I found this post in the Ubuntu forum, which scares the hell out of me. There is no point buying a £300 computer case if the basic remote control function even doesn't work. Does anyone have any sort of experience with Moneual please? Any help of any kind very much appreciated. Cheers!!
Hi MacUsers. Im interested in MONEUAL 320B. Im planning on using it on linux. Does the volume knob and vfd working for you?

Thanks.
Hi publicENEMY,

"my Lirc driver" for the moncaso 312 got some improvements for the 320 now and wheel is working, check the 2.nd link MacUsers posted (post #53 and #60 there).
If the vfd is working now (dunno for sure, have only the 312). You might check the lcdproc homepage at least womiha who wrote a patch for lcdproc submitted it to them i think.

Hope this helps you further.

justme
Hola,
Me gustaría saber si vendéis algún HTPC Moneual 320 Black, gracias.
English only, please
Hello, it wanted to know if you sell SOME HTPC Moneual 320 Black, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moneual 320 HTPC case - good idea??0