TV show season poster not displaying.
In my pre-dharma builds everything was perfect. Since dharma my TV show season posters are showing up as show banner. When I press "C" and select set season thumb, the correct thumb shows as selected but does not display. If this is a known issue please feel free to close the thread, but, and I'm hoping this is the case, if I'm doing something wrong please let me know how to fix this issue.

Also, I was initially using ember to scrape everything, I thought that it was naming poster files wrong so I deleted all of it, nfo, tbn, jpg everything. Let XBMC download everything and I am still having the same problem.
It's fixed already.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Jonathan - running r33078 - Dharma is continuing to behave in the fashion described by the OP - debug log here http://pastebin.com/sHrRTJNX. According to the poster in trac http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9955#comment:4, r33059 resolved the issue and was committed to trunk.
yep i am getting this problem to and have just installed xbmc-r33078-Dharma amd its not fixed in that version had to go back to xbmc-r32969-Dharma.exe but then my skin does not work prop as the desinger has changed it to work a different way with the newer build

this is the problem i am having

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/33059

In libary screen if you select C then select season thumb it changes it to the right thumb but does not display it as it uses the tv show thumb. if you select the tv show thumb it changes all your season thumbs to the same as the tv show thumb. go back and select season thumb by hitting C and it shows the right thumb untill you exit it it then shows the tv show thumb again

now if you go to the video and select each season (which is way long winded) and download the info it gets the right thumb for each season and displays it right in the libary apart from season 1 it just keeps the same thumb for season 1 and the tv show thumb which is also not working. if you select the tv show in video and download the info the libary does not keep any of the season thumbs right

has not worked in the last 3 builds
Glad it's not just me, 33078 also.
I don't understand. If the problem was resolved in r33059(although 33059 was the first dharma build I installed and that's when this started) why are we seeing it in r33078?
meridius, are you saying that the problem started at r33004? I haven't incrementally gone back to see where it started. Also, what skin do you use?
No surprise considering it wasn't merged to dharma until r33096. As was already stated in at least one of the other threads on this topic.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

using alaksa revisited skin

just downloaded xbmc-r33122-Dharma and its all fixed now, cheers
Great. Feel free to close the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show season poster not displaying.0