Is it possible to have actor and genre per-episode for TV Shows?
Hello,

I am in the process of organizing my home movies library as a TV Show, using .nfo containing XML manually edited.

Can I specify genre and actors episode-wise? My goal is that I can hit the Actors/Genre menu on the root of TV Shown, and it would show only the episodes in which that actor/genre appears. Does it depend on skin-specific features, or is it a XBMC-wide feature?

That would make it much easier for me to locate people/categories (travel, party, etc) in my movies.

Thanks for your help.
Anybody?

I tried two differente approaches:

All actors from all episodes in \HomeMovies\tvshow.nfo and then actors belonging to a given episode in its related nfo, like \HomeMovies\Season01\HomeMovies.S01E01.nfo. This approach shows actors, but show them all as appearing in all episodes

No actors on Movies\tvshow.nfo and then actors belonging to a given episode in its related nfo, like \HomeMovies\Season01\HomeMovies.S01E01.nfo. This approach shows no actors at all.

It would be a killer feature for my goals, to show in what episodes a certain actor appear ("Wife asks: let us watch some movies of our daughter. Sure honey, let us browse by actor.") Nod
Nobody? I suppose this is not an available feature. Will post a feature request then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to have actor and genre per-episode for TV Shows?0