Addon in Dharma
Hi all,

I am using Dharma in Ubuntu 10.04 64bit, and I am trying some video addons. One thing I found out (not sure if it has been found or asked before) is that the setting menu (keyboard C) activated on one addon now does not let me to configure that addon settings any more. Instead, it goes to Video-Library Settings. In order to configure that addon, I have to go System -> Settings -> Addons -> Enable Addons then scroll to the desired addon to configure it.

It seems that it happens system wide, since I changed the skin (Confluence etc...) but same thing happened.

Is this only me, or I have missed some new system settings to control that?

Thanks,

D.
No, that is how it is. I'll look to hook it up a little better.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:No, that is how it is. I'll look to hook it up a little better.
Ah, thanks jmarshall for letting me know that I am not alone Smile.

D.
It's in SVN already. I'll be merging to Dharma in a few, so it just snuck in as the first Dharma release is just around the corner Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:It's in SVN already. I'll be merging to Dharma in a few, so it just snuck in as the first Dharma release is just around the corner Smile
Great! Cant wait to see updates on ubuntu dharma ppa svn.

D.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon in Dharma0