Help - Video OSD/info view
I need help with the Info OSD while watching movies: previously when pressing the Info button the Info/Video OSD would pop up from the left side of the screen and I could get the movie/episode synopsis on the right side of the screen. Now, for some reason, when pressing Info it pops up from below with the file specs (res. audio, codec), movie rating (stars) and movie cover with no option for synopsis. The Video OSD is in the upper part of the screen.

While this seem trivial I'm going nuts as I can't figure out how to change it back to how it was. I've Googled it and searched this forum but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Can anyone please help me, I'm seriously about to lose it...

I'm using the Confluence skin on a XBMC/DSplayer version if that helps.

Thanks!
Bump.

Anyone know how to change the Video/Info OSD during playback?
I think the Info screen and OSD are hard coded and are not configurable.

JR
How do you then explain my situation I (with more or less success) described above, i.e the Info/Video OSD view has changed? I have not updated XBMC in any way, but maybe I pushed some buttons on the remote/keyboard or changed some setting somewhere by mistake which caused the change in Info/Video OSD appearance?
Bump...

No one? Seriously?

Any hints much appreciated!
Mediastream_Redux has a video OSD on the left.

Confluence has it up the top, exactly as you describe.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

By God, that's it!

Thank you kind sir. It seems I fell victim to my own stupidity, LOL!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help - Video OSD/info view0