Organize unknown TV Shows - how??
Hi there,

Is there any way to organize TV shows - the ones with no info in the TheTVDB or other scrapper. All of my TV Shows are organized using TheTVDB but I have a few TV shows from Asia, I don't seem to find any info in the any of the online TV Database. I tried searching the forum for the similar issue(s), but without any joy. Is there any one out here got a work around? Thanks in advance. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Why not add them to the TVDB then the next person won't have the problem you're having?
steelman1991 Wrote:Why not add them to the TVDB then the next person won't have the problem you're having?
aahhh........... that's a nice one! Didn't really think about that way, neither I knew that adding new entry is possible. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Yeah this happens with rare tv shows. I really wish xbmc would just let them show up in library mode without scraped info. xbmc is to smart for its own good sometimes. steelman has the best solution. and doing it that way makes you feel like less of an info mooch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Organize unknown TV Shows - how??0