Use condition based weather fanart problem
score I was able to download all 5 files, but hot damn using ssh I fugged it all up trying unrar it. I extracted all files into one directory... I ended up using 7zip on my laptop and then just ftp'd the multi folder file over to the HTPC

-=Jason=-
Audible101 Wrote:wow thanks for the uploads much appricated. Thats a mega collection you have. would u happen to know somewhere to grab like the Movies background and TV background and such..I had some but they werent 1920.1080..

have also a big collecton of movies an tv shows... but only from the files i have in my database... so i think its not the right way to upload them...

why dont you use ember media manager?! thats the tool i use too... you will find a lot fanarts in this way...
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
Audible101 Wrote:wow thanks for the uploads much appricated. Thats a mega collection you have. would u happen to know somewhere to grab like the Movies background and TV background and such..I had some but they werent 1920.1080..

Flomaster Wrote:score I was able to download all 5 files, but hot damn using ssh I fugged it all up trying unrar it. I extracted all files into one directory... I ended up using 7zip on my laptop and then just ftp'd the multi folder file over to the HTPC

-=Jason=-

use winrar... and you will get one folder "backdrop-weather" (with many folders inside: 0,1,2,3...45,46,47,na for the different weather conditions)... and on settingsyou have to browse to this folder (multi image)

should work!
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
Flomaster Wrote:this wesite http://wallbase.net/search I got a lot of music backdrops and other really cool backdrops

-=Jason=-

thanks for the link i have already downloaded like 10 pics just for my movies section really a quality site, no ads no crap sign up just great..a lot a lot of stuff
Danielocean Wrote:use winrar... and you will get one folder "backdrop-weather" (with many folders inside: 0,1,2,3...45,46,47,na for the different weather conditions)... and on settingsyou have to browse to this folder (multi image)

should work!

well I had to download on my win7 laptop I then moved all 5 of the rar files over to my htpc, using ssh I unrared them... *didn't do it correctly I guess* I deleted that folder and on my win 7 laptop I used 7zip because 7zip > winrar any day of the the week..... to create my backdrop-weather folder

-=Jason=-
hey just a dumb question here. the weather fanart they change pics according to the current weather is that correct? if so how does it do this unless you specifcy XBMC to look for"xxx" when weather is "xxx"
Audible101 Wrote:hey just a dumb question here. the weather fanart they change pics according to the current weather is that correct? if so how does it do this unless you specifcy XBMC to look for"xxx" when weather is "xxx"

read this it says it best

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62261

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:read this it says it best

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62261

-=Jason=-

yea that's along the lines of how i thought it would work..making it look for folder is obviously better since you could have unlimited pics in there and you would not have to go through and name every single pic which would be very tiring.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use condition based weather fanart problem0