How to view RSS news items
This is gonna be a dumb question but...

How do I view the contents of the rss news stream that scrolls along the bottom of my confluence skin screen? I pressed all the buttons on the keyboard but nothing seems to get me there.

Seeing just the headlines seems a bit weird if I can't access the content.

TIA
System info: Asrock ION330HT-BD (Intel Atom 330 4 core i686) connected to Sony KDL-Z5800 TV using hdmi via Onkyo TX-SR507 AV Amp. [Old Config Ubuntu 12.04. (Linux 3.2.0-32-generic-pae ) XBMCBuntu (Eden 11.0 Git:unknown Compiled Mar 24 2012). OpenGL 3.3.0 NVIDIA 280.13] New Config unknown - no working XBMC at moment!
There is no facility to view the articles at the moment. The point is that if you see something interesting in the headlines and want to read the article, you stand up from your couch (or equivalent) and head over to your web browser.
uh ok - I'll switch it off then as it is of no use. Thanks for the info. Big Grin
System info: Asrock ION330HT-BD (Intel Atom 330 4 core i686) connected to Sony KDL-Z5800 TV using hdmi via Onkyo TX-SR507 AV Amp. [Old Config Ubuntu 12.04. (Linux 3.2.0-32-generic-pae ) XBMCBuntu (Eden 11.0 Git:unknown Compiled Mar 24 2012). OpenGL 3.3.0 NVIDIA 280.13] New Config unknown - no working XBMC at moment!
You can add different RSS feeds there. Some are more informative than others. I keep one for local news headlines, world news headlines, celebrity news (for the wifey), recently released movies and music albums...
Hi Joe. What we need is the ability to select one of the scrolling feeds (or click a control menu item) to see the current headlines, select one and read it. Not possible under the current system. No problem though, just a nice to have. I'm trying to eradicate 'computers' from the living room (lounge) is all and trying to use XBMC in my quest :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to view RSS news items0