Skin is gorgeous
I've been around the block with many skins. Lot's of great choices out there but this one just presents my media so nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAw9CAlqqus

nice showcase of Night skin its my number 1 skin at the moment and it has the WAF as well...

-=Jason=-
Very cool I see my same Posters/logos over and over I forget how cool things look.

Did you know that if you rescan 'metadata only' in EMber it'll fix those runtimes, assuming you use Ember.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
You have no idea how amazing the skin (and responsiveness) is for someone new to this skin!
yea. it's awesome. can't imagine how u can top this with ur new skin idea? Big Grin there are of course small details i'd like to be changed, but not big enough for a whole new skin Big Grin
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
What is this I hear of a new skin ?!! I need to see pics/mockups!
mcborzu Wrote:Did you know that if you rescan 'metadata only' in EMber it'll fix those runtimes, assuming you use Ember.

Damn dude thanks. I was wondering what happened and never got around to finding a fix. I figured it was something to do with new versions of XBMC. I was waiting for a fix with EMM.

Edit:
Aww nevermind. I think it's because I use <h> hrs <m> mins format with EMM. Something with new versions of XBMC broke that.
I wanna try re-scraping the metadata only seeing as how only the ratings for movies I have recently scraped are showing up. Older movies that were scraped with outdated versions of Ember don't seem to display the ratings on Dharma.

My runtime is showing fine though.

How do I rescan metadata only for my entire library?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Its in the scrape media selection.

Edit2: turns out Ember wasn't the problem anyways. I just had to force a rescan of my library. (I hadn't scanned the library since I installed Dharma over the old XBMC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAw9CAlqqus

Made a quick video out of boredom. Might make a better one to really showcase this thing.
Pretty cool. I like the idea of organizing the genres the way you did. I might try to come up with something similar to differentiate the between the kid's movies and the "grownups" movies.

One issues is that the option to press down to view trailers is missing on most of my movies. How do I activate it so that I can scrape those trailers from the net? Is it possible?
Your movie needs to have the corresponding trailer in it's folder. You can do this manually of course (Too much work) or you can use a third-party application like Ember Media Manager. EMM found all my trailers for me.
krypt2nite Wrote:Your movie needs to have the corresponding trailer in it's folder. You can do this manually of course (Too much work) or you can use a third-party application like Ember Media Manager. EMM found all my trailers for me.

Whatever XBMC scrapes also works, but I found trailer urls too unreliable. One usually bad quality and two if one of those sites change their code the trailers don't work.

If you have the space, you dont need much really, I'd recommend local trailers and use Ember to do the work for you.

@krypt2nite

Whats those shows you missing logos on?

Krypt has forced me to build a computer so I can create my own Library. I'm new to XBMC but have Krypt and my brother in law for help, but I'm going to see how much I can do on my own. Krypt's set up is sweet and I'll probably try to mimick it as much as I can before I start customizing it the way I'll end up liking it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin is gorgeous2