Some kind soul willing to help with video resolution issue?
This isn't an XMBC question per-say, more of an XBMC running on Linux (lucid) matter that I was hoping someone as encountered, knows what I'm doing wrong and would be willing to help.

Several weeks ago I installed two Nvidia graphics cards with HDMI outputs (one each in separate systems) to address rendering flaws I was experiencing. Everything went swimmingly and the issues were resolved.

When I first installed the cards I had resolution options intended for HDTVs (720p, 1080i etc) and selected 720p both for the Linux desktop and in the XBMC settings and everything was grand.

Between the time of the initial installs and yesterday I've installed several Linux updates and the latest SVNs for XBMC and somewhere along the way I lost the resolution settings I was using and now only standard computer screen resolutions are available in both the Linux environment and the XBMC setting. Using 1280x1024 and the video calibration I can get a desirable output but I'm wondering if anyone has seen this and knows why/how it happened and if/how I can get the 720p display options back?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some kind soul willing to help with video resolution issue?0