Bug with profiles in Confluence
When I create a secondary profile, I am unable to control the Movies and TV Shows buttons on the main menu. When I go into Skin settings/Home menu options, the "Hide - Movies" and "Hide - TV shows" options are disabled. This is only the case for the secondary profile.

I've tried editing the guisettings.xml file in the second profile, but this doesn't change the behavior - I can only get the Videos button to appear on the main menu in the secondary profile.

I've tried this on both Linux and OS X and see the same behavior (in both the 9.x download and the 10 beta). Can anyone help?

Thanks!
They're disabled if you don't have any movies or shows in your library for that profile.

It works fine for me on a secondary profile when I scanned some stuff in.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:They're disabled if you don't have any movies or shows in your library for that profile.

It works fine for me on a secondary profile when I scanned some stuff in.

Man... I swear I had done just what you described. But... you're right - I started over, created the profile, added sources and it worked! I think the problem was when I copied from the default profile instead of starting from scratch?

Thanks!
I started from scratch, yes. That may have something to do with it. Would you mind checking? I guess there's 4 situations to check based on the 2 questions you get after creating a profile.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug with profiles in Confluence0