problems downloading thumbails
I've recently had to give back the external drive which I used for my movies in XBMC. Hence all my movie are now on the internal drive. So I had to rescan my library. But when I did this I doesn't show proper thumbs but just a screenshot as if no thumbnail is available. I've tried using different scrapers (htemovieDB, IMDB) which have always worked fine for me. I've also tried deleting the thumbnail folder and rescanning the library but xbmc just keeps showing those screenshot thumbnails. Strange thing is, when I manually I can see there are proper thumbs available and i can use those when selecting them.

I'm using confluence on xbmc 10.0-beta1 r33324

Halp?
I have the same problem: I've recently switched to pin87a's Crystalbuntu for aTV image. Updated it to the newest Dharma beta. Had to rescan and scrape my library, to find out almost none of the thumbs were set for my movies. Manually setting the thumbs (which do exist) freezes the device as they download. This doesn't seem to happen in the fanart selection window, so it really seems to be a thumbnails only issue.
GuySie Wrote:I have the same problem: I've recently switched to pin87a's Crystalbuntu for aTV image. Updated it to the newest Dharma beta. Had to rescan and scrape my library, to find out almost none of the thumbs were set for my movies. Manually setting the thumbs (which do exist) freezes the device as they download. This doesn't seem to happen in the fanart selection window, so it really seems to be a thumbnails only issue.

completely off topic, but I'm new to the aTV thing and I'm been trying to figure out how to update mu crystalbuntu image to dharma beta 2. Can you point me in the right direction.
GuySie Wrote:I have the same problem: I've recently switched to pin87a's Crystalbuntu for aTV image. Updated it to the newest Dharma beta. Had to rescan and scrape my library, to find out almost none of the thumbs were set for my movies. Manually setting the thumbs (which do exist) freezes the device as they download. This doesn't seem to happen in the fanart selection window, so it really seems to be a thumbnails only issue.

I had a smiler issue when I use to rock my atv. All I had to do was delete the xbmc video library db and rescan.
I ink that might resolve the issues of the op aswell
Acer Revo 1600 2Gb ram OpenELEC Eden Nighlies. SABnzbd + Sickbeard + CouchPotato Addons
Synology DS210j Soon to be Retired
HP ProLiant N40L

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problems downloading thumbails0