[LIVE] Xbox 360 wireless controller support in Dharma beta
alexpigment Wrote:You can use a wireless controller by default, but the triggers do nothing, you get odd behavior here and there, and definitely no wireless multi-controller support.

As another data point, I've been using the betas and now the relesed Dharma and I have multiple wireless xbox360 controllers simultaneously controlling XBMC (I submitted a patch for this months ago) and all the controls work including the triggers.
cheers,

crazyivan
Evin Wrote:No need to:

Wink

Cool. I hadn't even checked that thread since I got the PM about it. Well I'll update my good ol' "post 92" Wink
CrazyIvan Wrote:As another data point, I've been using the betas and now the relesed Dharma and I have multiple wireless xbox360 controllers simultaneously controlling XBMC (I submitted a patch for this months ago) and all the controls work including the triggers.

Are you talking about Windows or Linux/Live? The post you referenced has Windows in the title. Anyway, the method I've employed is actually running four xboxdrv instances but assigning a different WID to each such that the four lights on the control light up to indicate 1/2/3/4 and thus they can be used as P1/2/3/4 in emulators, as well as all simultaneously controlling XBMC itself.
alexpigment Wrote:Are you talking about Windows or Linux/Live? The post you referenced has Windows in the title. Anyway, the method I've employed is actually running four xboxdrv instances but assigning a different WID to each such that the four lights on the control light up to indicate 1/2/3/4 and thus they can be used as P1/2/3/4 in emulators, as well as all simultaneously controlling XBMC itself.

Apologies, I missed the [Live] tag! :o All is running perfectly under windows. Big Grin
cheers,

crazyivan
alexpigment Wrote:Nope. Same thing as in Betas 1 & 2 and the current release. You can use a wireless controller by default, but the triggers do nothing, you get odd behavior here and there, and definitely no wireless multi-controller support.

FYI, someone just told me that the drop.io site hosting the file required for my 360 wireless controller tutorial is down, so I'm going to get with him and try to get something new up.

Same here with the Dharma Live version installed on an ASRock ION and wireless XBox controllers

the buttons work but the joystick (volume) only sometimes works - also after a sleep the controller doesnt work

Installed the xboxdrv and everything is fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Xbox 360 wireless controller support in Dharma beta0