Remote share: Network is not connected
Sad 
Hello

I have searched the forum with this string "Remote share Network is not connect" and found nothing obvious.

My config:
Lucid Lynx + Dharma beta

When I press "Video Add-ons" button this will happen:

I manage to download Add-ons and install them, My weather live data is working, also the news marquee from the bottom of the xbmc is working.

What "Network" have problems in my case?
Where to find settings for that?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76891
OK thanks
I have read that thread before posting and understand what I have to do, but as I said there is nothing obvious for me. Please, be more explicit.
I have browsed every xbmc system setting, and i haven't found settings for that. I'm sure i missed something.
I know is very simle, but i'm stucked this time. Please point me to that setting.

Please moderators join the two threads, to be more explicit and complete for the other users, who may have the same problem.

Thank you again
I'm back.
Call me stupid, but i can't find that setting for "ip to the netcard" and making Video addons to work.
It is about ip in samba settings?.. no way here, it won't working No

Me english is not to good neither, but what, user kaixinbird, want to say in his post here ?Nerd
Quote:when i setup a ip to netcard ,then all works well.

Please anybody, HELP me !!!
Please, somebody write a little tutorial for idiots (like me?!!?). Shocked

Something like this:
You have to go from main menu of xbmc to "SYSTEM" then choose from submenu "NETWORK" ...... and so on till the final victory.

Please HELP ME !!!
I also have the same issue. I have disconnected my media centre from the network whilst i am holiday elsewhere, now i can't access the programs add ons without receiving the network not connected message despite still having internet acesss.

This seems like a bug to me.
I'm getting the same error and it seems to me like a bug as well.

The only source folder I have is a local file folder.
Anyone have a solution?

XBMC, Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 10.10, 2.6.35-24-generic i686).
Built on Dec 17 2010 (SVN:35648)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote share: Network is not connected0