HTPC Cases
I've been looking around for HTPC cases and while I have found many nice looking ones, none seem to be close to what I want. I would like to find something that is about the same size/shape as a DVD player that would house a AT5IONT-I board, 2.5" SATA drive that preferably doesn't have a power supply included (I plan to use the PICO PS with external power brick).

Has anyone come across anything like this?
Cases in which you cannot fit a standard ATX PSU, usually comes with its own custom PSU, due to the very limited market for non-standard sized PSUs.

Silverstones's LC19 is probably about the closest you can get to a typical DVD player design, but it does have its own PSU. I'm sure you could remove it and install a PICO if you wish, though.
http://silverstonetek.com/products/p_con...9&area=usa
I'm running an LC19 and am quite satisfied with the PSU as it is fanless. Should suit your needs just fine, though its a bit expensive...
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
vanOert Wrote:I'm running an LC19 and am quite satisfied with the PSU as it is fanless. Should suit your needs just fine, though its a bit expensive...

I too an running the LC19. It has a IONITX-F-E MB and SSD. It's a good case.
That LC19 looks nice. Do you think I could fit a PCIe card in there? Specifically, the ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Deluxe. It says it comes with a PCIe riser card, and I see that it would therefore be mounted horizontally, but I'm wondering weather there'd actually be room for a card since the case is so tiny... Oo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC Cases0