• 2(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
there are many other bugs as well sorry jmarshall

if you delete buttons using white button the 120 lots of icons appear in top left after reboot

if you change movement there are bugs. if have 8 buttons and movement of 4 and move to the bottom it all works well. go into settings using submenu or something and comebackout now the bottom button is in the middle highlighted and the bottom buttons text fills in the 3 places to the bottom of the scroller. it should set it back to being 3 down.

i want to send though bugs but its xmas and cant beleive they dont stand out like dogs balls, as  hdeetv  
author leonardo  has the same bugs as mine

if you delete buttons it glitchs out if you add wrong buttons it glitchs out, if you add you own button with a see though png you can see other buttons left underneth and not deleted. i have build 15th dec on and was about to test scroller and send. there are 2 other bugs and i tested 100s of things over all its very bug free and exception product.

i can test 15th dec build and send you a tonne of stuff or should i get new cvs and test that?

have you been able to reproduce other bugs?
ok jmarshal if you would like me to submit all bugs using 17dec build i can

or tell me when latest cvs is out ill compile and go though and submit detailed proper bug report that makes sense

i wish to do this as the latest cvs has 2 small bugs but nothing major at all best build ive seen.

last post is probably unreadble
Sad
britneyspairs:

as i have said numerous times, i need the skin files to test! leonardo directed me to his skin files, and now the issues he was having are fixed. literally a 10 minutes after i had the skin files.

i can't do anything if i can't reproduce the bugs. please stop cluttering these threads up until you have some skin files for me to test!!

leonardo:

just a quick note - the spin controls in settings seem to be working backwards. not sure exactly why this happens with your skin and not with the pm skins - it could possibly be something to do with <reverse> tags or something? (references.xml perhaps?)

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

very nice skin Smile i like it very much, exactly what i was looking for!
this is a very nice skin. seems to work fine on 4x3 ntsc tv.

one thing and it's been mention before, your spinner buttons in the settings screen (i think that's what they're called) are opposite of what they should be on my setup.

please let me know if it's me.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
great skin, as nice as its meedio counterpart...
i take the opportunity to ask developpers active in this thread to please create a weather overlay tag. it could be based on the same principle as music overlay but permament and only visible/activable on home.xml.
the reason why i ask this feature is that hdeetv looks a bit empty on the edges :d thanks a lot
i'd very much like to checkout this skin, but the d/l link given requires an account. as i only really want this one wee skin, i'd rather not register *yet another* account. any pw-free places to grab a copy?

to download the skin you do not need any account, only to click in the link that appears in the first message of this topic
also you can try to download of the following link:

http://forum.xbmc.org....6ec320a
hrmmm...

i think you know *must* reg to d/l any files from there...

leonardo,
could you make available a template so we can make the script backgrounds match the hdeetv skin?

or if you could customize a few of the popular scripts like these:

ifilmbrowser
gamespot
itunes

thanks!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
im kinda missing that bright green from the meedio skin, that really adds a nice touch
i think the green from the meedio skin is actually more like avacado... not really bright.

i think leonardo has done a great job with trying to duplicate the functionality considering xbmc skinning abilities are not as flexible as other apps like meedio, xlobby, mediaportal, etc.

maybe someday xbmc will have a fully object based skinning schema. if that day comes, it will be killer app for more then just the xbox.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
affini:

please post a new thread with how you wish the system to work. note that mediaportal is very unlikely to be as flexible as xbmc's system as it is at the moment, unless they've done some work on it since!

we need specifics so that we can get a good, solid system together. if it needs a rewrite of some stuff, i'm happy to look into it if it will result in significant improvements.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

well i did break down and reg, and i've been using hdeetv as my main skin for a week or so now, and i just wanted to give you credit for such a great skin.

it's really crisp and clean, i love the osds and overall it's just tremendous. fantastic.

(maybe other skins had done it too, but having the reboot/shutdown menus only appear when the right stick is depressed was brilliant - i hate it when i accidentally shift a wee bit left and shut the xb down on accident)

great, great job!

Information 
really nice skin - currently fighting for position over mpx (for me at least)
a really prof looking skin that can be used for all sorts of places !
jj
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0