• 4(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
(blay @ jan. 24 2005,22:57 Wrote:may be a stupid question, but will this work for ntsc as well?
i believe that the skin works in tv ntsc, but i have not one of them to try it. if you try it, writes your impressions.
leonardo,
please do not take my comments as an insult to you talent. i do not mean them as such.

the reason i was critical of the last changes was because the previous release was almost perfect! :bowdown:

i was hoping for more "additions" and not changes in layout or images, colors, etc.

i'm very sorry i did not say that before. Blush

i do appreciate you changing the things back to the prevous version, i'm still using it myself and think it is fantastic!

here's a link to my changed dialogsubmenu.xml if you want it and also a few cool icons i found that match hdeetv pretty well if you want to use them. just thought i'd offer them to you i'm not asking you to use them. just thought you may like them.

xml & icons

btw... ntsc works just fine!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
@ leonardo,

thanks for your replies. i have customized everything but the volume bar myself, but will be great to not have to do it the next time Smile

spiff
@ affini: thanks for the reply on ntsc, i'll give it a go.

Smile
leonardo i love your updates!! this skin rocks !!!

very unique and original and clean looking.

thank you javascript:emoticon('Cool')
smilie
xbox 1.2 - xecuter 2.3b lite - xir remote - 80mm mod - 120g maxtor 8mb cache - samsung dvd & networked xbmc - harmony 680 remote
what font do you use on script background titles?
leonardo,

must say i'm really impressed with this skin :-) thanks for all your work.

just wondering if you intend to release a pal 4:3 version somewhere down the line. it's just not the same with bits missing off the sides.

should have bought a widescreen i guess but never been that fond of them for some reason.

anyway, cheers again. hope you keep working on this excellent skin
ok. i like it, although, i seemed to prefer the top panel being the green colour Smile however, i could get used to this version.

anyways. i have edited a few tings to my liking, and fixed the submenu section background.

you missed out the top panel (as below) see pic for fixed version. fig 1
    <control>
      <description>panel top</description>
      <type>image</type>
      <id>1</id>
      <posx>0</posx>
      <posy>0</posy>
      <width>720</width>
      <height>100</height>
<texture>panel_home_top.png</texture>
    </control>

seefig 1

fig 1

i have also changed the background in settings to the default version, because that orange thing just did not go with the theme at all. sorry. seefig 2

fig 2

anyhoo, here is what my own edits look like. you will notice i changed the "ram" to "webradio". i don't really see the point of ram )  see fig 3

fig 3
(deanrparry @ jan. 25 2005,17:05 Wrote:what font do you use on script background titles?
century gothic regular
the promised is a debt. new update of the skin.
- navigation on home screen should match the one in settings.
- up on submenu button should take you to my files.
- new submenu background.
- change 'movies library' by 'movie library'
- alternative textures that allow to form the skin to taste of the user:
     - screen background images
     - color of the top bar of the windows
     - buttons of home and settings screens
     - buttons of submenu screen
     - buttons of dialog exit

download: http://www.xbox-skins.net/forums....id=3549

i wait for your commentaries.

leonardo
leonardo,
i have installed the latest version, here's my comments...

1) i find that the new green panel is too bright, overpowers the screen. i like the original green, matches the brightness of the blue better.

2) i like the previous text on the top panel. the current text is thin and hard to read. the previous was easier to read since it was thicker and had the shadow. plus the description text next to it was mustard yellow and added a nice accent.

3) it would also be cool to get some of your new icons in the older black/white style. i specifically would like these:
submenu-remote
submenu-sysinfo
submenu-ifilm
settings-ram-focus

here's a link to some icons i think you may be able to use to create some cool matching icons for stuff. i'd do it myslef but my pc with photoshop on it is dead!

images.zip

thanks again!!!
looks great to me....great job
i think i'm going to stick to the version below. i have now added extra buttons on the home page (11 in all) i.e. webradio, scripts, xlikkai. fig 1

this new one, you are limited to just 8 buttons on the frontpage Sad

i think you should stick to the format below, and perhaps tweak etc

just my opinion.

fig 1
axious,
i agree with you totally!

can you send me or post the files you've mod'd?

i'd appreciate it!
i personally like the 2nd version.

it's really cool that leonardo is pumping out all these different versions based on peoples requests.

everyone seems to have their own personal fav......

thanks leonardo :kickass: keep up the stellar work - it's appreciated !!!
xbox 1.2 - xecuter 2.3b lite - xir remote - 80mm mod - 120g maxtor 8mb cache - samsung dvd & networked xbmc - harmony 680 remote
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0